The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

SEO Contest - Follow your site progress here

temi

affiliate
Misi has just activated a function in the SEO contest application to let you see the top 10 sites and the entire participants (the one that follows the linking instructions)

Top ten sites can be view here: SEO Contest 2008
The rest of the contestants can be viewed here: SEO Contest 2008

We have over 50 contestants, but the one displayed by the SEO contest application are the contestants that following the contest rules especially the one about linking to Webmaster Resources - Web Hosting SEO Forums Web Development Directory & Web Tools . The script that list the site check for this link first before outputting data.

Please note
* Your site will not appear if you do not link to UK WW.
* The page is updates only once a day.

There is only 13 sites or this are only sites that were found by Google? When this info was entered?

Please bear this in mind "Your site will not appear if you do not link to UK WW."

Thanks

FIRST AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!! :first:

Get In. Sorry....

Thanks for the update Temi been waiting for this :kneeled:

Sorry to burst your bubble Carl but I checked sites above you and they all seem to be legitimate... Looks like this standings table about 2 days behind - we'll see tomorrow

Carl is my kind of guy, he is happy when his is going up, he is equally happy when he is coming down, way to go mate :cool:

Its only a game temi, its no major life threatening thing. One thing is i will never be is a bad looser lol

hey guys, I am #4 in the world!!! How can a small manufacturing business owner be listed this high?

Dont know but I love this moment, no matter how short it is...

hey guys, I am #4 in the world!!! How can a small manufacturing business owner be listed this high?

Dont know but I love this moment, no matter how short it is...

Well you got seo talent so you are up there, with me lol :friends:

Thanks, the page was corrected.

@ major - page updated once a day. It should show different results tomorrow...

i see Andrew Craig(SEO Daddy) having double entry posted?

i'll wait for my entry to be crawl by spider bot. w00t!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi skinner, the current #1 in standings has been there for a couple of days now yet he's not in the announced official tally... So if it was updated yesterday or earlier today
, the entry should have been there... unless he's not officially registered yet :)

Were these questions answered yet?

1. At some point will we get a list of contestants?
  2. Have we got 300 contestants yet?
  3. Is there a deadline to register?
  4. Is there a deadline to change contest urls?

I have updated registration rules - please read them and you will find answers to your questions.

I don't know exactly how standings tracking script works so I can not answer when last time it was checking Google results. All I know that some of the competing pages are still not indexed by "G" and some may be missing link to this forum which is checked by the script.

I am working on the list of contestants and should post it up shortly.

SEO Daddy has one site competing and I will remove second URL from the database.

There is not 300 registrations yet.

There is no deadline to register or change URL's since in both cases you must start with brand new page with no content or incoming links. You will not get any advantages waiting too long, just opposite - you will have less time to work with a brand new page...

Did I miss something else?

[SIZE=-1]my site is ranking since day 2 but not listed in top 10, can we check if my registration is correct ?Thanks[/SIZE]

eli,

I don't see your registration in the database... Did you fill up registration form on the contest site?

There are few entries where users did not enter forum usernames. What's your URL?

MI
Back