The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

SEO Contest first prize $1,000

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please wait for the official instructions thread which will be posted on midnight 1/31.

Page you will be optimizing must be brand new on the time of registration for the contest...

Just one day left - please be patient :)

Hi everyone thanks email reminder as I had lost loads of my bookmarks after a nasty virus... so this sounds like an exciting contest.

You can count me in, but Im going to try something most people would not expect. It would be nice if I won, but that aside Im more interested in the experiment.

Mike :)

Uhmmm, so there are members knowing each other from other SEO competitions ?

So far I recognized 4 already.
  • One of them won first place in 2 contest. Who owns what he calls the SEO shadowing technique.
  • One of them won second place in 1 contest.
  • One of them... I am not sure what place he is, I can't remember but I know he is in the top 10 in 2 contest. Maybe you can clarify your positions majorkontrapelo I can't remember LOL.
  • One of them was ranking high in the SEO World Championship but dropped in the last month. And I know he should have won the shopautodotca contest but the contest was a hoax.
But then again, all of this means nothing. Still anyone can win. It will be all about who has the best techniques and has the most time to execute them well. And I believe I will have a hard time just catching up with everyone but for sure this will be exciting.

I think experience is a vital stuff Mike, well done, you may get more than you bargained for and even win the contest :)

Hi everyone thanks email reminder as I had lost loads of my bookmarks after a nasty virus... so this sounds like an exciting contest.

You can count me in, but Im going to try something most people would not expect. It would be nice if I won, but that aside Im more interested in the experiment.

Mike :)

It's going to be new sticky thread in this section in about 25 hours from now...

On the 1st of April at 1pm (UK time) the result table will be updated last time requesting the tagetted-keyphrase - Google Search string and the 1st result will be the winner of the contest.
So thans Temi,
You know my English status. :)

But i will go to UK for university education.
Maybe at the time i can meet with you. :)

After keyword will be announce, i will start to work. :)

Mustn't join to contest peoples are pay some deposit ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
banners
Back