The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

SendLane Is Good or Not?

John_Vianny

Ive seen lots of Solo Ad seller advice the new autoresponder SendLane.

Even JvZoo has partnered with them.

It's said that SendLane has the ability to deliver the message at the most opening time the users have opened the previous ones.... IS IT TRUE?

Ive also red about some users who has firstly face good experience about email delivery but when they promote IM products or the list become bigger, they were shifted to another server and the delivery dropped down...

So has anyone tried it? Whats' your experience?

Hmm, SendLane is not one of our official Resources. Neither is Firstly Face. I was hoping we could share some reviews from there but no.

I've never used either of them but hopefully, someone will have personal experience they can share with you.

my friend uses them , he said that they are Good ,
but i can't guarantee that for you .
if they have free trial will be good if you gave them a shoot.

Sendlane is cofounded by Anik Singal. Bigshot IM guru. He promotes this autoresponder in all his courses. Never tried them myself.

Ive seen lots of Solo Ad seller advice the new autoresponder SendLane.

Even JvZoo has partnered with them.

It's said that SendLane has the ability to deliver the message at the most opening time the users have opened the previous ones.... IS IT TRUE?

Ive also red about some users who has firstly face good experience about email delivery but when they promote IM products or the list become bigger, they were shifted to another server and the delivery dropped down...

So has anyone tried it? Whats' your experience?
Indeed, the delivery rate started to drop after sending the set of seals, and they were not sent out on time

I never try them and i cannot help you with a review or advice .But in my case i like to use reputable companies like aweber ,getresponse etc

banners
Back