The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Semi - Automated Manual Submission Software?

You can try this: ( I'm not able to post links yet ) www(.) submitsuite. com/ products/ website-submitter. htm

But you can also install SEOForm extension for Firefox, define a website profile and browse through web directories.

directory submitter is probably the best. You can add directories yourself, specify their niche, then when you come to submit, you select the niche, and it will pull those directories for you and work through it.

you used to be able to buy it on ebay for pennies, not sure if it allowed any longer though, due to new Ebay rules on download sales. The site version is like $97 (not good), search around and get it cheaper elsewhere, . if not give me a shout, I might have an old copy sompleplace.

I never had a problem with saving anything, seems like you had a trial version and it was limited. I no longer use it though as I have a bespoke system.

Anybody found one of the sites that sold it on the cheap? Having a quick mooch around and googling is finding nothing :(

I have never used any directory submitter software - do these work and are they really worth it?

What are the real benefits of buying directory submitter software - surely 1000s of others have the same software so your site if approved (not sure how it works!) would get dumped somewhere so deep down in a directory that not even a search engine could find it let alone us humans!

Apologies for my negativity!

The software simply makes the data entry easier, and the catalouging of directories easier to handle. Submissions are not 'dumped' anywhere, YOU select where you want to go. And as for 1,00's of others having the software, that is like saying you are not going to use internet explorer or firefox or opera etc as others use it.

I have around 9000 sites in my database, and they change all the time as some fall out of favour, and others appear. My software searches the engines looking for telltale signs that you are able to submit a site on a specific list of keywords/phrase. Then it lists it in pending and I evaluate them, accepting or rejecting.

As I stated, Never used it before hence the speculation. Not so sure I would add the class of IE, Firefox etc as again - speculation so not even a Q in the same bracket!

One thing that does interest me is - does the submitter software allow for different multiple titles and descriptions or is something you need to update regularly?

OWG, I am now googled to death.

The going rate for Directory Submitter is always in the region of $97 or in some cases much more, I would be a very happy chappy if you would consider parting with your old copy, at a small price of course. I am a JOCK after all.

Thanks in advance.

One thing that does interest me is - does the submitter software allow for different multiple titles and descriptions or is something you need to update regularly?

Yes, that's what sold me. It randomises keyowrd phrases, descriptions and keyword lists, so you don't have to.

Seriously, if Web CEO had this one feature, I wouldn't switch from it at all, but as it doesn't. I'm in clan's boat :)

My software does, it allows up to 10 titles, 10 descriptions & 10 sets of keywords, then picks one of each at random for each submission, but AFAIK (or remember), Directory Submitter doesn't it just uses one.

I've got trial version 1.0 R24, and you can randomise the fill data. Though I also suffered the same problems livetech done. If that's any help.

It sounds more enticing to me now, more than ever.

One of the things that always put me off was the fact directory submitter just looks like one of those get rich quick websites!

Not a very professional looking site for a software package that seems to be so popular.

Nevertheless, a website that generate sales no matter what it looks like is a successful one...

directory submitter is probably the best. You can add directories yourself, specify their niche, then when you come to submit, you select the niche, and it will pull those directories for you and work through it.

you used to be able to buy it on ebay for pennies, not sure if it allowed any longer though, due to new Ebay rules on download sales. The site version is like $97 (not good), search around and get it cheaper elsewhere, . if not give me a shout, I might have an old copy sompleplace.

OWG, are you still willing to part with your old copy?.

I have never used this tool so I can't vouce for it but I have heard some good things about it and I think it's free to download.

SubmitWolf

I would rather see this thing OWG is talking about first probably.

Curious minds and all.

KP

Submitwolf is probably the best there is. KP if you have been around Highrankings for a few years, then you know David (Trellian) who heads up the company there. His software is the mutts nutts.

Yeah I know David. I spoke to him recently about his competitive intelligence and HitWise.

He does code some excellent software and Trellian's support is second to none if you need it.

KP

banners
Back