The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

SEO Cloaking to increase profits

SEOwarez

Service Manager
Service Manager
ARGO content generator - The leading SEO Website/PBN and Wordpress Auto Blog Creation Software
✅⚡ ARGO AI Article Creator ⚡Generate Hundreds of Articles in Minutes With Advanced Prompt Templates
when you create affiliate pages you still have to wait for users to click on your ads.
with cloaking you can send the traffic directly to affiliate offers which increases your conversion rate!
also you can create sites that are specifically optimized for search engine bots instead of real users.
one of the best cloaking scripts on the market is FInalCloak, you can find more details here:
Advanced SEO Cloaking Script for Wordpress and PHP Based Websites

I'm afraid it will bring more problems that profit. I don't do anything like that and don't recommend to anybody

I'm afraid it will bring more problems that profit. I don't do anything like that and don't recommend to anybody
you are just guessing, i'm sure you never tried it. so why you make any recommendations just based on your own opinion without any facts?
this has been working for years and still does, so until you try it yourself, please don't make negative comments without knowing anything about it.

This is for throw-away domains.
Good luck to the winners
mc hammer GIF

I got out of the smash and grab SEO biz like in 2005 or something
Bash:
***DS-7:~$ host googlebot.com
googlebot.com has address 142.250.191.196
googlebot.com has IPv6 address 2607:f8b0:4009:819::2004
googlebot.com mail is handled by 0 smtp.google.com.
|***DS-7:~$ ./asinfo.sh
Pls enter your ip:
AS      | IP               | AS Name
15169   | 142.250.191.196  | GOOGLE, US

You think Google search doesn't use proxies outside of their known address blocks?

IMO if your script can use browser heuristics to detect bot activity --you will have a lot more luck selling that.
its not mine, but i know the owner and use it myself since years. i'm also in contact with other customers and nobody has ever been banned from google. it works fine. you can doubt it all you want, i know for sure it works.
also its using several tricks to detect bots not only relying on IPs, also rDNS amongst other things.
i've tried other cloaking scripts in the past, but non is as reliable as this one + it doesnt require a subscription fee for IP list updates, as it creates the IP list dynamically by detecting and logging bots on its own before they reach the actual website.

I got out of the smash and grab SEO biz like in 2005 or something
Bash:
***DS-7:~$ host googlebot.com
googlebot.com has address 142.250.191.196
googlebot.com has IPv6 address 2607:f8b0:4009:819::2004
googlebot.com mail is handled by 0 smtp.google.com.
|***DS-7:~$ ./asinfo.sh
Pls enter your ip:
AS      | IP               | AS Name
15169   | 142.250.191.196  | GOOGLE, US

You think Google search doesn't use proxies outside of their known address blocks?

IMO if your script can use browser heuristics to detect bot activity --you will have a lot more luck selling that.

when you create affiliate pages you still have to wait for users to click on your ads.
with cloaking you can send the traffic directly to affiliate offers which increases your conversion rate!
also you can create sites that are specifically optimized for search engine bots instead of real users.
one of the best cloaking scripts on the market is FInalCloak, you can find more details here:
Advanced SEO Cloaking Script for Wordpress and PHP Based Websites
This can be a very risky tactic if it's not proceeded properly, so if you want to use it, just be extremely careful to not get yourself in trouble.

MI
Back