The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Selling products on free classifieds

CodeSAH

affiliate
Hi all! So I joined an MLM in Jan 2019 and plan to market the products on their dropshipping platform as an Affiliate on free online classifieds. After reading about the FTC on this forum I wonder - is it mandatory for me to add a disclaimer on each product to say something in the line of: "I am an Affiliate at so & so MLM and am marketing this product on behalf of them..."
Note: I do not have my own website, I use their website 'as if it is mine'.

Hey @CodeSAH so you got me thinking about your situation. You either on a tight budget or just a newbie. Reason i say that is 'cos why would you want to go under an MLM company to start dropshipping their products when you can have full control and work "directly" with manufacturers/wholesales and dropship.

Also why waste time with free classified ads ... you're going to need to spend some money to see some real results!

What's your affiliation this company? Let us know and we'd provide further guidance!

P.S: you don't need to add a disclaimer since you don't have a website!

Hey @CodeSAH so you got me thinking about your situation. You either on a tight budget or just a newbie. Reason i say that is 'cos why would you want to go under an MLM company to start dropshipping their products when you can have full control and work "directly" with manufacturers/wholesales and dropship.

Also why waste time with free classified ads ... you're going to need to spend some money to see some real results!

What's your affiliation this company? Let us know and we'd provide further guidance!

P.S: you don't need to add a disclaimer since you don't have a website!

Thank you @9to5affiliate for your reply. I was not too sure about the FTC part.

In my bio, I am stating that I am an Executive Affiliate at Strong Future International. You sign up to an upline and build your own downline through advertising on Social Media/Free Advertising, etc. In their training, they give for example this type of advertising.

Yeah, talking about that tight budget thing... and newbie. For me, currently, it would be better to be an Affiliate so that the other company can carry all the costs while I earn a commission to build myself up.

Last edited:
MI
Back