The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Seeking Expert Insights: What Are Your Top Affiliate Marketing Challenges on traffic generation.

Emeka Ijeoma

Hello Affiliatefix Community,

I hope this message finds you all thriving in your affiliate marketing endeavors. As we kick off into the Ember months, I'm eager to tap into the collective wisdom of this community and gain insights into the challenges and opportunities that lie ahead in the affiliate marketing landscape.

In your experience, what are the top affiliate marketing challenges you've faced or facing with traffic generation.

Whether you're a seasoned affiliate marketer or just starting your journey, your perspective is valuable. Share your thoughts on:

Traffic Generation: What strategies do you plan to employ to drive quality traffic to your offers amidst changing algorithms and ad platforms?

Please share your thoughts, concerns, and strategies. Let's engage in a lively discussion that can benefit all members of our community. Your insights might provide solutions and inspiration for others facing similar challenges.

I'm looking forward to hearing from you all and collectively navigating the affiliate marketing landscape this year.

Best regards,
Emeka Ijeoma

what are the top affiliate marketing challenges you've faced or facing with traffic generation.

Well this is far too broad a question. Do you realize the many sources of traffic, the changes in traffic generation over the past 20 years, the varieties of traffic management and refinement?

You are asking us this broad question, but have not provided your experience. So, as Graybeard has pointed out, I think it appropriate for you to do two things. One is to provide a less ambiguous and more targeted question about a specific form of traffic. Two, and very important, provide us with your traffic experiences and with examples and proof!

C'mon, we honestly want to know. You have to have expected challenges like this in a forum. All of us in forums are dead set on challenging one another as well as providing answers and guidance to one another. JOIN THE PARTY MAN! Show us what you got!

proof in pudding 1.gif

Well this is far too broad a question. Do you realize the many sources of traffic, the changes in traffic generation over the past 20 years, the varieties of traffic management and refinement?

You are asking us this broad question, but have not provided your experience. So, as Graybeard has pointed out, I think it appropriate for you to do two things. One is to provide a less ambiguous and more targeted question about a specific form of traffic. Two, and very important, provide us with your traffic experiences and with examples and proof!

C'mon, we honestly want to know. You have to have expected challenges like this in a forum. All of us in forums are dead set on challenging one another as well as providing answers and guidance to one another. JOIN THE PARTY MAN! Show us what you got!

Oh, I meant paid traffic, am kinda new to the space, just a few months old. Ave tried organic traffic, but it's not consistent, am actually testing out some ads on Facebook but encountering challenge.

Ave tried organic traffic, but it's not consistent
Had to break my "other thread" hiatus for this

--> Organic traffic consistently increases
when you research, create and publish top quality content on a regular basis

thats a fact any successful organic traffic affiliate publisher knows, and one ive provided loadsa google analytics screen shots to prove

those who disagree with this statement have usually failed after not trying hard enough
or they didnt even try at all

so its odd that you say your a teacher

Had to break my "other thread" hiatus for this

--> Organic traffic consistently increases
when you research, create and publish top quality content on a regular basis

thats a fact any successful organic traffic affiliate publisher knows, and one ive provided loadsa google analytics screen shots to prove

those who disagree with this statement have usually failed after not trying hard enough
or they didnt even try at all

so its odd that you say your a teacher
That's a deep one.
Thanks for engaging

MI
Back