The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Second opinion needed

K

Kailash

Hi guys,

I dont know if this is the right place to start this thread but here we go.....

I’ve started 2016 with a lot more oomph and am sticking to my new year res of discipline - @ least 1 hour per day. Ive got a few campaigns (six in total) going in the health insurance niche. In one of them a direct link with just an email add I’m making conversions @ $2 each. Getting approx 1 - 2 conversions a day. Been going for a week.

So I think lets do a few more campaigns in the health insurance market where the conversion rates are better - $6. But not one conversion – using the same keywords and direct link. Hence I create a landing page and same issue no conversions. Now if the keywords are the same and converting then whats going on? Below I enclose a copy of my landing page and want a second opinion.

upload_2016-1-25_15-17-11.png

Any help (on changing the landing page etc) would be appreciated.

P.S - i'm using Leadimpact & 50onRed for traffic sources, CPV lab for tracking and Skrayp for finding keywords.

There are 3 possibilities:
1) Your tracking is off. Are you getting views in your offer network?
2) The new offers don't work on your geo
3) Offer just doesn't convert.

Check these 3 points.

There are 3 possibilities:
1) Your tracking is off. Are you getting views in your offer network?
2) The new offers don't work on your geo
3) Offer just doesn't convert.

Check these 3 points.

Thanks for the feedback Crysper.

I am getting hits on the landing page - confirmed from both - Peerfly, CPV lab & traffic sources. But its just not converting. I've tried a new landing/squeeze page and am now waiting to see what happens.

MI
Back