Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Finmax - a (not) trustworthy company. Opinion on the IK PARTNERS LTD advertiser

Certified

MyLead

Affiliate Manager
Certified Vendor
Affiliate Manager
MyLead - prepare yourself for a new generation of affiliate networking! Join us and make money!
This post aims to draw attention to the problem of insolvent advertisers and a warning against starting cooperation with IK PARTNERS, an owner of Finmax portal which this post will be directly concerned with.

Due to the situation that has arisen over the last few months, the MyLead affiliate network would like to express an opinion about the company, and at the same time the advertiser cooperating with MyLead recently, the aforementioned Finmax portal, whose behavior, in the opinion of the representatives of Lead Investments Sp. z o.o. is unacceptable.

In order to illustrate the problem as accurately as possible, the post cites the history of cooperation (if you can call it that), during which Finmax behaved in a shameful manner, which translated into the perception of the MyLead network by its users later. Lead Investments representatives do not agree to such behavior and demand immediate action by IK PARTNERS to resolve the matter.

First-Encounter.png

[Translations:
Friday, 26 February 2021
- Hi Tomasz! Artem here, it's my new skype
- Hi :)
- remember that I'm representing Finmax for now?
- Yes, I checked it before accepting the invitation :)]

The MyLead affiliate network started working with Finmax (IK PARTNERS LTD., Suite 305, Griffith Corporate Center, Beachmont, 1510 Kingstown, St. Vincent & Grenadines) in February this year. The representative of the broker was Artem Tomaszewski, who later conducted consultations within another company of the same group (NsAffiliate). At that time, a settlement of $650 was agreed for each account creation and deposit payment.

In March this year, MyLead received information that the network is an exclusive supplier on the Polish market.

Exclusive.png

[Translations:
Friday, 5 March 2021
- So you can write that we are Exclusive for MyLead in Poland
- Great :)
- Hi! Was there any reply on Friday from your friends?
- Hi! Yesterday we set a rate that is attractive for publishers, the offer is in production. As for promoting it, I asked marketers to take care of the campaign, I gave high priority to it, the question is how the head of marketing will include it in the schedule of advertising campaigns
- Oh, okay. So this is now available to publishers?]

In mid-April, two FTD leads (account creation and deposit payment) were added to the affiliate network. The photo below shows all the leads that have been recognized by the advertiser (including the creation of an account on the portal and two test leads).

Pixel-Log-2.png

Exactly on April 29, 2021, MyLead employees received confirmation of the results. Finmax asked Lead Investments to issue an invoice for $1300 ($650 per completed share). The manager operating the affiliate network, the aforementioned Artem, informed that Finmax did not receive the invoice by email, and therefore the invoice was sent via Skype - one of the main communication channels between the brands. The payment date is June 2. Payment has not been made till today.

1300.png

[Translations:
Thursday, 29 April 2021
- Hi!
How to withdraw funds? :)
- Hi, as our publisher?
- no :) as an advertiser
There were 2 ftd confirmed
I mean, how do I send you $1300 :)
- We will send you the invoice :)
- I'm waiting then :)]

Invoice.png

[Translations:
Thursday, 13 May 2021
- yes, will do. I will do the validation tomorrow-today and if everything is ok - I will wait for the invoice. And I think that everything will be transferred on Monday
- Ok, and you didn't get one for Finmax?
- no, unfortunatelly]

On May 24 this year, the MyLead affiliate network received information about the termination of the Finmax program. The second partner from the IK PARTNERS group, ie NsAffiliate, is continuously operating.

End-4.png

End.png

[Translations:
Monday, 24 May 2021
- Hi Artem. Are you already shutting Finmax down?
- Hi! Yeah, we're slowly getting to that
- So should I turn off the campaign now?
- Yeah, it's okay]

At the end of June (22/06/2021) the network manager - Artem, informed MyLead employees that he would leave NsAffiliate at the end of the month, and his duties would be performed by Ben. At that time, the payment was still not settled. In July this year. Artem did not cooperate with Finmax or NsAffiliate anymore, but his name still functions on the WOW Partners platform (the official Finmax portal) as the guardian of the MyLead network. The current manager, Ben, often asked about the situation, does not answer, even avoids the topic.

In the following weeks, Ben was asked several times to check the payment status, but he was not able to provide such information due to work in a company other than Finmax. The payment for NsBroken was settled thanks to cooperation with Ben.

Ben1.png

[Translations: Tuesday, 27 July 2021]

Ben2.png

Ben3.png

MyLead employees tried to obtain information on the case by contacting Artem directly, who was originally responsible for taking care of the network.

Artem1-1.png

[Translations: Tuesday, 27 July 2021
- I need to talk to you about something
- Oh, what's up?
- It's about Finmax,we sent an invoice for 1300 bucks on May 4, but so far it is unpaid :/
- I guess Finmax doesn't work anymore, there's FinmaxBO now
- Apparently so, but we have to collect this money from someone
- Hmm, and who was your manager when I left?
- Welp ...
We were not assigned to anybody, nobody was interested xD]

Artem2-1.png

[Translations:
Tuesday, 14 September 2021
- Hi
I'm here =)
- Finmax again :/ Invoice is still unpaid. Ben from Ns is avoiding the conversation and refuses to give me a contact to someone from that accountancy. Would you be able to help somehow? The boss will choke me if I don't get it
- Hmm, I will try to contact one girl, but I don't know if she will answer because I left the company pretty badly
- Daamn :/
- Is there a lot?
- As a reminder: Invoice 18/05/2021, for the amount of USD1300, sent to tomaszewski-a@wow-partners.com on May 25 (two reminders were sent, August 17 and yesterday)
- Oh, I remember something. And when I left, I 300% said to pay this invoice
Idiots
I will write to Karolina, maybe it will help with something
- If it's by email, please add me to CC
- 100% not by email, because I do not have their emails. This will be my personal contact, because in this company I'm banned everywhere xD
- Sure :D]

Artem3-1.png

[Translations:
Thursday, 23 September 2021
Wait, maybe I have someone, but no employees are shown on linkedin that they work in finmax
Only Karolina
- Ok, what does she do in the company?
And do I talk to her in English or Polish
- English
She's an affiliate manager
- Ok]

At the end of September this year, the MyLead network managed to establish a conversation with a new, real employee of Finmax - Karolina. During the talks, contrary to the facts, information was received, which can be seen in the photos below.

Karolina1.png

Karolina2.png

Karolina3.png

Karolina4.png

Karolina5.png

Karolina6.png

Karolina7.png

The situation described above took place between Finmax and MyLead entities. The behavior of Finmax representatives, especially the currently assigned manager, is shameful and puts the MyLead affiliate network in a bad light, not allowing the continuity of payments to people who deserve them.

As a reliable company, Lead Investments cannot agree to such disrespectful treatment by representatives of IK PARTNERS LTD. At the same time, any cooperation with the company's representatives is strongly discouraged.

Finmax is an untrustworthy company. If, after the publication of this post, no steps are taken to settle the payment by Finmax, the situation will be settled in court.

Lead Investments representatives inform that this matter will not be disregarded, and that every person who has also been deceived by the Finmax portal (as advertiser) has the opportunity to contact the MyLead network and cooperate with us in activities against Finmax.

Last edited:
MI
Back