The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Affiliates Wanted Scrollsequence - Changing the web browsing experience to cinematic, visual adventure. Up to 621$ CPA. Average 30$ CPA. 30% Commission.

bibiq

Affiliate Manager
Affiliate Manager
It's 2021, technology is evolving at a rapid pace, 5G promises out-of-this-world download speeds and availability. Let's take advantage of technology and become part of the revolution in how web content is displayed and consumed.

We aim to change the web experience from "reading a static document" to a full featured, interactive, and visual experience.

Few examples:

How it works:

Use case:

Customers using the product on their website:

Just recently we have launched our Affiliate & Partner program. Partner programs are governed by Freemius, our licensing and payment provider. Minimum payout is 100$. Up to 621$ CPA. Average 30$ CPA. 30% Commission.

Resource:

JOIN BELOW:

Please let me know in comments if you have any questions, or contact me on info@scrollsequence.com if you wish to discuss.

Attachments

• scrollsequence-beauty-fullpage-scroll-animation-optimized.gif
    scrollsequence-beauty-fullpage-scroll-animation-optimized.gif
    1.5 MB · Views: 7
Partnership means buying a part of a company and having liability for it's losses and splitting the profits.
Are you selling part of the operating interest in your business --I think not ...

That said, that JavaScript works real nice for showing so many JPG images in an array
looked at the Watch demo :)

Partnership can mean a lot of things. But yes, to keep it simple I have changed the label to Affiliation.

Thanks for comment and for a nice feedback!

MI
Back