The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Scientist May Have Discovered Alternate Universes

AF-Roger

Alternate or parallel universes may actually exist, according to the findings of one astrophysicist, but many in the scientific community aren't convinced.

Ranga-Ram Chary, U.S. Planck Data Center's project manager in California, recently discovered a "mysterious glow" by mapping the Cosmic Microwave Background, otherwise known as the light that was left over from a few hundred thousand years after the Big Bang.

Ordinarily, Chary would have found nothing "except noise." But the spots of light were 4,500 times brighter than they should have been.

Chary concluded that the glow could represent matter from another universe "leaking" or colliding into ours. This would validate the hypothesis that our universe is merely "a region within an eternally inflating super-region," said Chary in an Astrophysical Journal study published in September.

Cosmologists have speculated about multiple universes for years, but have thus far been unable to prove their existence. Chary's research is therefore significant because it could lend credence to the theory that cosmic inflation -- which is the notion that the universe began inflating right after the Big Bang -- led to multiple universes.

Read more Scientist May Have Discovered Alternate Universes

Very interesting! The whole multi-verse theory is super confusing, but at the same time it's a pretty cool idea. I wonder if they would ever be able to prove it though. Pretty insane stuff.

If so, there are endless amounts of YOU out there pursuing just about everything!

that's true i have also read the article that scientists have discovered many universes and it's amazing.. i mean on other universes people like us are living there and i am dying to meet them.... i hope that i will find a copy of mine on some other universe and there will be a different world.... i love to see that world....

@AF-Roger....they are scientists if they can say that they have discovered another world other than that they have something on the back through which they can prove that they have actually discovered as you have seen that the NASA is sending satellites again and again to MARS and other planets this is because they are actually interested and have found something otherwise the government would have stopped paying them... if they have proofs then they also have theory to prove that and when they revels that theory it would be interesting to know what is the theory of scientists...

61358974.jpg

banners
Back