The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Scaling FB campaign, need help!

Bloody Tourist

AffKit Ninja
Hey guys,

Some of you might know from my binary options ama, but due to stricter regulations and countries banning this type of trading, I'm trying to diversify.

So I started a couple of campaigns on FB and got one of them profitable pretty fast.

Right now my ad spend is $100 per day and in the backend of the funnel (multiple offers) the campaign is making around $225 per day, so nice roi.

Waited to scale big cause it takes some time for the funnel to complete (about 14 days) and I wanted to be sure about the max roi. So now I know, I'm ready to rock this campaign till the wheels fall off! ;)

I scaled from $20 starting out to $100 that I'm spending now, by just upping my daily budget on FB, but I'm seeing an increase in cpm by doing this, which I don't want of course.

So I'm calling out all FB ninja's to help me scale this baby:
  • Should I increase my daily budget, clone campaigns or something else?
  • How fast should I increase my budget? What kind of percentage each day?
  • Will the cpm/cpc go down after some time or will it continue to increase each time I up my budget?
  • What is your method of scaling FB campaigns?

Thanks!

e0pHOcDgHHCSY.gif

Personal opinion: I think the people who know the answer(s) to this question dare not share it publicly lol.

Generic answer that may or may not help you: Adjust your bids! Try the automatic bid amounts and the manual ones and see what works for you, during what time of the day etc. But generally, your CPM is always gonna fluctuate on FB. FB advertising is just a big auction. The cost is largely derived from how many other folks want those same clicks. If they bid higher, their ad will get shown more. So depending on how many other advertisers are marketing to your niche and depending on how much they are willing to bid, your advertising costs will fluctuate. (you may already know this?)

On a separate note, why does it take 14 days to complete the funnel? Trial offer? And curious to know what vertical you're working with if not binary on this campaign.

Personal opinion: I think the people who know the answer(s) to this question dare not share it publicly lol.

Generic answer that may or may not help you: Adjust your bids! Try the automatic bid amounts and the manual ones and see what works for you, during what time of the day etc. But generally, your CPM is always gonna fluctuate on FB. FB advertising is just a big auction. The cost is largely derived from how many other folks want those same clicks. If they bid higher, their ad will get shown more. So depending on how many other advertisers are marketing to your niche and depending on how much they are willing to bid, your advertising costs will fluctuate. (you may already know this?)

On a separate note, why does it take 14 days to complete the funnel? Trial offer? And curious to know what vertical you're working with if not binary on this campaign.
Thanks for replying! Yeah I know it fluctuates, but I was looking for some tricks, maybe in adjusting with certain increments or percentages or maybe cloning campaigns, but I guess if I clone my campaigns I would bid against myself...

The funnel is basically an autoresponder that triggers certain e-mails based on the behavior of the subscriber. Vertical is paid surveys and sweepstakes.

What happens after 14th day passes through?
I'm constantly adding new e-mails to the funnel so it's growing weekly. But apart from the dynamic autoresponder sequence I can market to the list anytime I want with e-mail blasts. It's segmented based on interest and behavior.

Ah got it. Wish I could say I knew more about FB advertising in that vertical and could provide some optimization/scaling advice specifically tailored for your campaign.

Idk how many clicks you're getting for your spend and if it's enough, but micro-analyzing the conversion data is probably the next best step to lowering your CPM. Perhaps clone your campaign, reduce the bid amount and/or change the schedule based on your findings. Split testing campaigns does wonders!

Ah got it. Wish I could say I knew more about FB advertising in that vertical and could provide some optimization/scaling advice specifically tailored for your campaign.

Idk how many clicks you're getting for your spend and if it's enough, but micro-analyzing the conversion data is probably the next best step to lowering your CPM. Perhaps clone your campaign, reduce the bid amount and/or change the schedule based on your findings. Split testing campaigns does wonders!
Thanks, I'll keep experimenting ;)

I thought I would Share with u what works for me, I do ecom shopify though but fb ads is fb ads regardless of what your promoting...

What I have found to work very effective is $3 ads and test various different angles and once you have the winning angle/interest launch as many $3 ads your budget can manage then cut the poor performing ads after 24 hours and keep doing this for 4 days then you should have a very good amount of ads doing really well... Let this run for 3days and once again cut the poor performing ads. Once you have a really good amount of ads you will have a good amount of data so I launch 5 $10 & 5x $20 ads and do the same process.

Don't need to worry about targeting the same people just exclude them.

You can easily exclude previous people by creating a simple lla in audiences so you don't target the same people, when creating ads make sure you add this within the targeting options.

Once you have enough data you can start testing llas and following the same process.

This works amazingly well and I know 7figures who taught me this method who do exactly the same thing.
Hope this helps mate!

You can easily exclude previous people by creating a simple lla in audiences so you don't target the same people, when creating ads make sure you add this within the targeting options.

Hi Paul. thanks for sharing. I don't really follow this point. Does this method exclude people who have seen your ads or people who made a conversion? and how come creating a lla can do this job?

My approach is excluding people who have seen my LP by creating a custom audience but still can't stop people seeing my ads twice.

banners
Back