The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Scaling Campaigns

Renovatio

affiliate
I have a tonne of questions, but I guess it's only fair that I ask one, so here goes:
Some of my campaigns are getting conversions but they're less than consistent. How do I make them more consistent and how do I scale them?
Also, what's your strategy when picking offers to promote? What "sources of inspiration" do you use?
Thanks!
Tudor

Once you know your ROI it is a matter of numbers...Before that it's more like shooting in the dark. To scale the things up in PPV, usually you move from bidding on urls to the keywords. That gives you more hits and more conversions hopefully.

To scale things up on other campaigns you move into the offline media when you know that the online traffic is converting well. Usually the offline traffic is less distracted and quite targeted. No person will read an ad in the magazine/newspaper, stop what he is doing and walk to the laptop and enter the url in his browser if he is not super-interested in what you have to offer.

But yes, the actual visitors to your offer will be very less (less than half of 1%) although the ad agencies will lure you into believing that you can reach up to millions of user/readers within a week for say under $10000

banners
Back