The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

How to Scale your Mobile Campaigns effectively?

R3DRUM

Many are asking how to optimize and scale campaigns.
Allow me to share some of my tips on scaling campaigns.

Scaling means your campaigns are doing very well, and you want to increase volume to your campaign.

Here are the two ways of scaling:
  1. Scale within the Traffic Source
  2. Scale out to other Traffic Sources
Many affiliates have the mindset that by increasing your daily budget and bids, your volume will start to increase. Well, you're not wrong.
But there is more to scale within the same traffic source, before you scale to other sources.

You could target whitelist pubids! Make use of the data you have been receiving throughout your testing, whitelist all the pubids with eCPM higher than your bid.
Then duplicate the original campaign, targeting just the whitelisted pubs, with a higher and affordable price, so that the cloned campaign can get more quality traffic and you could still be profitable.
You could also have a few tiers of whitelisted pubs.
So, you can have many cloned campaigns with different bids for the different tiers of whitelisted pubs.

This way, you will be exposed to more quality traffic and more volume.

After that, then you move on to scale out to other sources.
I will create a thread on how to scale in other sources.

Last edited by a moderator:

Scaling means your campaigns are doing very well, and you want to increase volume to your campaign.

Many affiliates have the mindset that by increasing your daily budget and bids, your volume will start to increase. Well, you're not wrong.
But there is more to scale within the same traffic source, before you scale to other sources.

You could target whitelist pubids! Make use of the data you have been receiving throughout your testing, whitelist all the pubids with eCPM higher than your bid.
Then duplicate the original campaign, targeting just the whitelisted pubs, with a higher and affordable price, so that the cloned campaign can get more quality traffic and you could still be profitable.
So, you can have many cloned campaigns with different bids for the different tiers of whitelisted pubs.

Useful information to know.. thanks for sharing the post..

great information! However i have a question, are they some tools that can help us scaling? i mean spytools helps us to choose the good traffic sources, so i think a good one could help us to scale better or no?

great information! However i have a question, are they some tools that can help us scaling? i mean spytools helps us to choose the good traffic sources, so i think a good one could help us to scale better or no?

nice thread!!

Well done, @R3DRUM!

@Patrick3333 in terms of scaling no doubts that trackers will come in handy, traffic sources split-testing, banner placement optimization (728*90 or 50*50), same offer testing from different networks, landing pages A/B testing, traffic type specifications, time/day/period varification.

That's only a part of the possibilities that actually tracker does.

Ah, forgot to mention, algorithms for auto-management and optimization that will split-test and update your campaigns for you.

scale to other traffic sources .
Look for similar offers and scale to other GEOS

Well done, @R3DRUM!

@Patrick3333 in terms of scaling no doubts that trackers will come in handy, traffic sources split-testing, banner placement optimization (728*90 or 50*50), same offer testing from different networks, landing pages A/B testing, traffic type specifications, time/day/period varification.

That's only a part of the possibilities that actually tracker does.

Ah, forgot to mention, algorithms for auto-management and optimization that will split-test and update your campaigns for you.
thank you very much, you mean trackers like Voluum? i thought it will be much more better with some spy tools?

Well good but i think people want to hear more tehnical information like how to optimize landing page ,keywords etc

thank you very much, you mean trackers like Voluum? i thought it will be much more better with some spy tools?

I believe the synergy of both is the best option, as you can accumulate much more data and scale accordingly. TBH, I'm not an expert in revealing some secret optimization schemes, but you can ping me for some discounts for both tracking and spying.

Most companies understand the need for affiliate marketing programs — leveraging others’ audiences and influence to promote a business is a smart move.
But once you’ve built a decent affiliate program, one question remains: How do you scale it up? Kept small, your program will miss a lot of opportunities; scaled incorrectly, it may overload your capacity and harm your reputation.

MI
Back