The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

James Foot

affiliate
Hi All,
I am fairly new to this, I have been promoting various products including online courses, Software products on offer.

I have done social media marketing, websites, youtube channel, Email marketing. I have had 13k of Traffic however no sales.

Wanted to know what are some successful ways of making conversions? or other ways to promote successfully?

You are in the right media with the wrong product. I don't know how you define *traffic* however.
Do you mean actual click thru (CTR) on creatives, links (CTR) or just gross traffic counts?

You have to filter the traffic somehow. If you have broke newbies, how can they afford?
The offers are also important.

You have to filter the traffic somehow. If you have broke newbies, how can they afford?
The offers are also important.

Well some products but some others are affordable like a book costing just £1.99 and another course with a 30day free trial.

Try to find success cases online - check the main steps, understand the strategy, key points and so on.
Based on that info you'll be able to figure out how to handle your situation or even adjust some of these cases for your reality

You need to do a forensic analysis on the traffic. I smell bots traversing the web if it's organic (earned traffic).
15K CTR and no sales or other revenue is almost impossible.

First you must to give them a value don't share immediately products for them because they don't know how are you? what do you do? After that you post article and talk to why must you use product/service - You will have a first. I was a first sale after 4 months so painful

Organic traffic is always good, if it is organic of course. But you need to wait for results from it for a while.

And the email. Maybe the email database is not suitable?

MI
Back