The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

sales failures

xitarra

affiliate
hello friends, as you can see my last sale is many, many months ago, I am here in this wonderful forum looking for answers, and of course, to sell again, can someone with a noble heart help me?

Attachments

• screenshot (7).png
    screenshot (7).png
    124.9 KB · Views: 8
WELCOME ABOARD ...
thumbsup.png

━━━●──────────────
  1. You got lucky then your luck ran out.
  2. Your traffic source is the same or it has changed --what is it? Paid ads, social media, website SEO?
  3. Your audience has seen your ad creative (or website) too many times and the rest are just not interested.
  4. I am going to discount any dishonesty of that offer (for now without any evidence or patterns).
Gotta be one or more of those four

WELCOME ABOARD ...
thumbsup.png

━━━●──────────────
  2. Your traffic source is the same or it has changed --what is it? Paid ads, social media, website SEO?
  3. Your audience has seen your ad creative (or website) too many times and the rest are just not interested.
  4. I am going to discount any dishonesty of that offer (for now without any evidence or patterns).
Hello friend, thank you in advance. Well, the source of the sales was google serach traffic... you know what bothered me? the clicks were very expensive, so I turned off the campaigns and started new sources, then I advertised on: facebook, pinterest, youtube, discover from google and all these formats did not get sales...

I feel a little lost, I'm currently studying free youtube ads content, I apologize if I typed something wrong hihi, my native language is brazilian portuguese.

WELCOME ABOARD ...
thumbsup.png

━━━●──────────────
i really want to have a constant income so i can reinvest in training and become a professional and live off direct response

i really want to have a constant income so i can reinvest in training and become a professional and live off direct response

You say "direct response" that means? to a call center?
The ads are in what GEO, where is the call center? what is the topic and the pay out terms?

There are so many factors to consider.

the source of the sales was google serach traffic... you know what bothered me? the clicks were very expensive

Google is not for CPA unless your offer commissions are very high. For lower value offers, social channels and other traffic sources will provide the economics necessary to succeed with CPA.

then I advertised on: facebook, pinterest, youtube, discover from google and all these formats did not get sales...

You were buying traffic from these sources?

banners
Back