The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

S**m Alerts! David Mali

hi guys

a few months ago I got scammed by person called [B]David Mali[/B] he assumed he has a course that will teach affiliate marketing and he scammed for $250

please be aware!! don't deal with him and his Facebook profile is Log into Facebook

thank you so much.

Give us more details, please!

That is the way to protect the other members of the forum if it is true.

Also, maybe David Mali will answer here. I can see he hasnt been online from around 6 months...

David has tried doing this crap here many times over the years. He has been called out by our members every time and I have personally removed an abundance of his slimy threads and posts. He doesn't come around much anymore because he knows our members will call him on his bullshit!

Sorry to hear he got your money!

Do you care to elaborate on the nature of the scam please?
Did he take your money without delivering the good or was the course not up to your expectations?

Honestly you can learn everything about affiliate marketing for free on this forum and other online resources.

But you have to get in the trenches, take actions, experiment and see for yourself what works and what doesn't.
Don't rely on theories and people making money telling you how to make money instead of applying what they teach.

They are simply selling you the dream and feeding off your desperation.
There is no magic bullet in this industry. You have got to put in the work.

Sorry to hear he stole your money ..
You know this is why I prefer discussing/checking reviews/looking for threads about a service on such forums and see what others says about it before sipping my feet on it...

- Samira

MI
Back