The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Russia, Volgograd

wairdus

affiliate
Hi there

I'm doing aff-marketing about 3 years, and have a few hundreds of campaigns i tested.
Today my preferences are:
• SEM i'm working with the biggest russian search engine network - Yandex Direct, and i'm going to start work with Adwords.
• Facebook ads. Yesterday my main ads-account was suspended, and now 'm looking for information, how to do new accounts and to get banned again.

I know that Google Adwords also likes to ban accounts, so i'm going to become an expert of making new accounts and hide them from bans in this two networks. Also, i would be appreciated for any information how to solve this problem.

Would be really glad to answer your questions, if you have those. This iis a really great forum with a really great community.

p.s. it's really hard to write in english for me, but i hope, that i express myself clearly.

Attachments

• volgograd-11.jpg
    volgograd-11.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 8
Hi there

I'm doing aff-marketing about 3 years, and have a few hundreds of campaigns i tested.
Today my preferences are:
• SEM i'm working with the biggest russian search engine network - Yandex Direct, and i'm going to start work with Adwords.
• Facebook ads. Yesterday my main ads-account was suspended, and now 'm looking for information, how to do new accounts and to get banned again.

I know that Google Adwords also likes to ban accounts, so i'm going to become an expert of making new accounts and hide them from bans in this two networks. Also, i would be appreciated for any information how to solve this problem.

Would be really glad to answer your questions, if you have those. This iis a really great forum with a really great community.

p.s. it's really hard to write in english for me, but i hope, that i express myself clearly.

Welcome to AffiliateFix @wairdus !

Sounds like you are into black hat, that's how those accounts get banned. Remember, they don't just ban accounts, they now ban IP's and credit cards as well.

To be honest, this isn't really a black hat forum. However, there are plenty of white hat and grey hat methods ad techniques shared her daily.

Looking forward to your posts and threads.

Check out the new enhanced membership option here.

See you around the forums.

T J

Welcome to AffiliateFix @wairdus !

Sounds like you are into black hat, that's how those accounts get banned. Remember, they don't just ban accounts, they now ban IP's and credit cards as well.

Hi. Thanks.

No, i'm not really into blackhat. FB just banned my main account, which was active about 6-7 months before.

Hi, @wairdus and welcome!

No, i'm not really into blackhat.

If you're trying to 'game' or farm accounts, it is considered BH. ;)

To avoid the bans, you have to be careful to follow the platform/site's TOS. That should keep your accounts safe. Also, you may want to check out many of FB, PPC and SEM threads in the forums to pick up pointers.

Anytime you have a question or want to share some good information, just start a thread to let us know.

Enjoy the forums!

Hi, @wairdus and welcome!

If you're trying to 'game' or farm accounts, it is considered BH. ;)

To avoid the bans, you have to be careful to follow the platform/site's TOS. That should keep your accounts safe. Also, you may want to check out many of FB, PPC and SEM threads in the forums to pick up pointers.

Anytime you have a question or want to share some good information, just start a thread to let us know.

Enjoy the forums!

Hi!

I guess, that i'm going into blachat right now :D Just because FB didn't give me a chance.

Ty for reply, there is really a lot of usefull information on this forum. Luv diz

Welcome!
Your English is fine! If we understand each other, we'll find a way!
Good luck!
-Zach

Hi!
Thank you, i tried hard (=
I've also been to Volgograd! I lived in Southern Russian for a year, in Rostov-on-Don. I absolutely LOVED the Defender of the Motherland statue in your city. Amazing city!

-Zach

banners
Back