The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

From Russia with love

Marina_TLight

affiliate
Hello!
My name is Marina and I'm PR-manager of international affiliate network (have no idea can I introduce it here or not) :)
I'm here to meet new people, to understand how I can help them and to find an international community of webmasters (and to exchange experience)
Next 3 weeks I'll be a member of reality-show ) My mentor wiil teach me how to work in TikTok so hope (much hope!) soon i will have my first approve-leads in affiliate marketing :)

Is here anybody who is already working with TikTok? :) Is it popular traffic source in you country? (And country where you work)
IMG_1817.jpg

Marina, with love :)

Welcome to AffiliateFix, Marina! :)

I'm PR-manager of international affiliate network (have no idea can I introduce it here or not)

Only if you are an approved/verified vendor in our Resources section. It's really easy to apply, if you'd like to. This page has the instructions and the list of requirements is located below the video. You will also need to have your affiliate terms located on your website or join page.

I'm here to meet new people

You've come to the right place, there are more than 112,000 new people and potential friends for you to meet and network with here.

Next 3 weeks I'll be a member of reality-show ) My mentor wiil teach me how to work in TikTok so hope (much hope!) soon i will have my first approve-leads in affiliate marketing

Wow, that sounds really exciting! :) We'd love to hear about your experience when it happens.

Anytime you have a question, need help, or want to share some good information, just start a thread to let us know.

Enjoy the forums, Marina!

Welcome to AffiliateFix, Marina! :)

Only if you are an approved/verified vendor in our Resources section. It's really easy to apply, if you'd like to. This page has the instructions and the list of requirements is located below the video. You will also need to have your affiliate terms located on your website or join page.

You've come to the right place, there are more than 112,000 new people and potential friends for you to meet and network with here.

Wow, that sounds really exciting! :) We'd love to hear about your experience when it happens.

Anytime you have a question, need help, or want to share some good information, just start a thread to let us know.

Enjoy the forums, Marina!

Thank you!
I will try to apply think it will be cool for my company and a lot of new information for members of forum :)

Yes, I'm very excited too. Hope I will have enough time to speak here too how it's going :)

MI
Back