The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

RSS Backlinks

T

therankdirectory

How many of you think it is a good thing to have made available backlinking sites and blogs in rss down-loadable format? I'm not doing any link dropping, I just am curious to who can actually use this. I've developed a rss-backlinks blogspot blog that assists users in finding a)blogspot blogs b)wordpress blogs c)link building websites. It also features a widgit that you can download and place on your website.

I think it's a good idea, and I'm curious as to what the affiliate folks think about it. To me, it streamlines the process of attaining the data that is critical to new online business growth and development. In order to properly saturate the market, IMO you must have a broad scope of communication to the community of your choice. By utilizing the above mentioned RSS backlinks method, it cuts down the time of attaining this data from years to seconds.

So what is your opinions? Is this going to help the community by increasing output? Is it actually something that can be used? Is it something that is being used right now?

Last edited by a moderator:
To add RSS to your site you need to add a blog and ideally write regular updates. You can add Wordpress to your site - it's free, but maintaining a blog takes a lot of work.

"Is it important for marketing?" To some degree it depends on your market. Some markets it may not have much of an impact on I guess. Those of us who do regular blogging consider it an integral part of our marketing strategy.

MI
Back