The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

How to generate organic traffic for affiliate marketing website?

Organic traffic always means SEO and social media. Social media promotion is the first thing you need to develop when you need to increase awareness of your brand

Hi,

As it was written above, SEO is your goal. We have some pieces of advice for you to increase organic traffic to your website.

1. First of all, write long articles - long articles tend to rank higher in the search engine than shorter ones. Why? Google likes detailed content and wants to give the user the best. Try to keep your texts longer than 500-600 words.

2. Create attractive content - interesting, valuable, specific and original content is what Google (and users too) likes the most. Give the user an answer to the question they are looking for. Ask yourself what your audience might have a problem with, and then solve it. The search engine algorithm measures the time the user has spent on the website. The longer it is the better, because for Google it means that the content is interesting and worth promoting. This is one of the most important factors that rank the website high.

3. Find out what device the users browsing your affiliate site use and make sure that the interface is adapted to the device to

Make it easier for the user to use the website,
Take care of the optimization of images,
Improve page speed.

By adjusting your website to the devices used by the reader, you'll increase your number of visits.

4. Avoid tricks - let go of black SEO, i.e. illegal methods of increasing your position. Google punishes severely for this.

5. Add the website to Google Search Console - One of the advantages is the correct and faster indexation of the website in Google, and the other - access to a number of statistics offered by GSC; amount of traffic, errors to be corrected, links and reports. Adding a page to GSC is one of the first things you should do when starting any page, ilnluding the affiliate one!

Apart from these things, you should always take into account social media promotion. To see why it is worth doing so, click here and read our blog post about it.

Also, don't forget about A/B testing, so that you can check what works best for you and check what works on an ongoing basis.

Best regards, Natalia, MyLead

I want to grow and generate traffic to my affiliate marketing website. Recommend some good techniques and tricks to get organic traffic.
If your affiliate marketing website is a blog and it is based on WordPress, ensure to download the YOAST SEO plugin. It will definitely help you to optimize your posts for SEO purposes. When I had a blog I used it and I had some of my posts on the 1st page of Google within a short time.

Try to get quality backlinks too. Get reputable websites link back to yours, but do it in a natural way. Google sees your website as more important if a higher ranking website links to yours. It increases your reputation.

Hi, 4 Tips for Driving High-Quality Traffic to Your Affiliate Marketing Site
  1. Offer High-Value Content. You want the content on your site to be thought-provoking and actionable.
  2. Get Active on Social Media. Social media is a powerful source of highly targeted traffic.
  3. Guest Post on Industry Blogs.
  4. Optimize Your Site's Links.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Paid online advertising. Advertising is the mainstay of lead generation. ...
  • YouTube. ...
  • Social media. ...
  • Blog posts. ...
  • Guest blogging. ...
  • Email. ...
  • Product reviews. ...
  • Quora

You should definetely start learning SEO as this is responsible for attracting organic traffic. This subject is rather complex, so you should be ready to spend much time and efforts to it. If you don't have the time, you'd better hire a professional who will do all the stuff for you in quite tight deadlines.

I want to grow and generate traffic to my affiliate marketing website. Recommend some good techniques and tricks to get organic traffic.
Hi Jhon_wick, just like YouTube is used to generate traffic to your awesome movies, it can be used to generate amazing traffic to your affiliate marketing website too. All you have to do is click a few buttons to start a channel today, and talk about your affiliate products. Or you can pay an already established YouTuber on affiliate marketing to promote your website/product for you.

The realer you get with it, the better sales you are going to make with it.

Don't forget to grow an email list of interested customers while doing it. Those are your potential source of passive income.

You will first need to invest in SEO so that you really learn some techniques that will help you optimize your site properly. Primarily you need to take care that your site is fast, easy to navigate and that it contains valuable content and then you can move on and promote it by some paid advertising on Google or social media, by doing some Off-Site SEO tactics like guest posting, forum writing, building links to connect with other, external sites and gain traffic from their audience as well. You could also invest in some banners across various webs related to your niche, choices are pretty wide.

You will first need to invest in SEO so that you really learn some techniques that will help you optimize your site properly. Primarily you need to take care that your site is fast, easy to navigate and that it contains valuable content and then you can move on and promote it by some paid advertising on Google or social media, by doing some Off-Site SEO tactics like guest posting, forum writing, building links to connect with other, external sites and gain traffic from their audience as well. You could also invest in some banners across various webs related to your niche, choices are pretty wide.
Hi,

Do Off-Site SEO Tactics like Guest Posts On somebody else's blog work if your website has affiliate links?

Is it against Google rules for posting affiliate links on your website especially if you're choosing the SEO way of getting traffic to your website?

-

Em

1. Focus on Content
After the Google update of BERT, google focuses on the intent of the content. The content must be unique, informative, and solve your target audience queries. Cover all the relevant and useful information of your affiliate product so that your target audience can decide to be sure of each feature of your product. Be transparent in describing the pros and cons of your products.
Do all the necessary On-page to generate the relevant traffic. Update and optimize your old content regularly.

2. Focus on Links
Try to target your shoulder niches to get the link through Guest-posts. Other types of links include Image and Forum links which are very useful as well.
Never gather links from Spammy or PBN sites. This will harm your website.

3. Focus on Internal Linking
This will reduce your Bounce rate.

4. Optimize your website page speed
After the Core Web Vitals update 2020, mobile and desktop optimization plays an important role.

There are many more factors to consider but according to me, these are the most important to consider now. Thanks!

Hi,

Do Off-Site SEO Tactics like Guest Posts On somebody else's blog work if your website has affiliate links?

Is it against Google rules for posting affiliate links on your website especially if you're choosing the SEO way of getting traffic to your website?

-

Em
If you are writing a genuine article that really has some value in it and you don't place or mention directly those affiliate links, then you won't have problems as you would fulfill your mission to offer to a community quality text with a bunch of useful information in it. It's not forbidden to place affiliate links on your site if they come from reliable sources that have a good domain authority and reputation online. The issue would be if you would have only fake links on the site that were clearly bought and not gained organically.

1. First you need to know before getting people is , what does they want? what you are gonna give as solution.
2. Target urgency and high pain based keywords like "build website in minutes" like that, with this you can attract people with more possibilities of taking action.
3. Do more guest posting and utilize medium.

MI
Back