The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Robby Blanchard and John Crestani

Eric Kendall

affiliate
Hi guys, just wondering if anyone has done either of these courses? I came across Robby last night on a webinar and he sounds like he has some great material on Clickbank and FB ads. The trouble is trying to get a good indication of what these courses are really like. There are plenty of online reviews, but they are all affiliates trying to do the usual promotion. Just wondering if there is anyone reading this thread that has actually done either of theses courses and is willing to put an honest review up here. Thanks.

I'm not familiar with Robby Blanchard but John Crestani is definitely a well-known figure in the affiliate industry. I haven't taken his course, so can't speak from personal experience about that, I always recommend that people research these things. Look up reviews and ask around, like you did here.

Sorry I can't be more helpful than that. Hopefully, someone who has actually taken the course will see this thread.

I'm not familiar with Robby Blanchard but John Crestani is definitely a well-known figure in the affiliate industry. I haven't taken his course, so can't speak from personal experience about that, I always recommend that people research these things. Look up reviews and ask around, like you did here.

Sorry I can't be more helpful than that. Hopefully, someone who has actually taken the course will see this thread.

Thank you, I appreciate any and all input. Yes I will do my research.

John Crestani has held the #1 position at ClickBank for several years now in his MMO niche. They repeatedly award him trophies, bonuses, and special mentions for him. John is a very high profile trainer.

If you are looking for coaching, then it will highly depend on exactly what it is you want to do.

William Souza's CPA Evolution is a great CPA coaching program that I can highly recommend. He updates this coaching platform and system weekly and is personally hands on with his students. We have had loads of our members succeed exceptionally well with his program. He is a bit more low profile than John is. He isn't into the flash and bright lights for marketing his coaching like John is. Will takes his coaching very seriously and he takes his students very seriously.

MI
Back