The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Review Ringpertner is Scam!!

Shohrab Hossain

affiliate
Have you any idea about Ringpartner?
Ringpartner is scam pay per call platfrom.
I started my journey with Ringpartner January 2015 and end march 2015.
In few time i got lots of experience about Ringpartner.
First month make me payment $295 then next month february 27 , 2015 my account disable without cause. When i contact with ringpartner compliance team they reply me -

Hello Shohrab,

Your account is under review due to suspicious activity.

The review process could take 2-3 weeks.

Regards,

Compliance Team

After some days this team message me-

Hello Shohrab,

The compliance team has reviewed your account. Based on it's findings, your account has been suspended.

Regards,
Compliance Team

I ask more and more time what do you mean about suspicious activity ?
This team not answer me.

Actually this is nothing. Ringpartner in false , scam pay per call network.

See some review about ringpartner -

Yahoo answer
Odigger

If your balance bigger they suck your account.

So please try to work with another network for pay per call.

If you have any idea about ringpartner please share with us.

Thanks All

I wouldn't say they are a scam. I have been working with them and getting paid just fine. It is kind of odd that they won't tell you the reason your account was suspended though.

Thanks for your opinion,

Ringpartner don't tell reason about why my account suspended. Actually this is scam network.

how were you generating your leads? sounds to me it was probably in violation of @ringpartner t&c's.

Not violation of ringpartner , cause we work with legally. After start with work i will share my all work system with ringpartner.
Reply from ringpartner -
Hi Shohrab,

Looks like the ad team has confirmed our advertisers have approved your craigslist ads for Livelinks.

Please go ahead and start using the livelinks ads live.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Cheers,

Justyn
Ext 206

Do you have any evidence that they have not paid you your balance?

Have you called them to ask for some evidence of their claims?

We have several publishers that are paid regularly and follow our terms and conditions when promoting campaigns. Our compliance team reviews accounts and traffic delivered to our advertisers for suspicious activity.

Anyone who feels that they were wrongfully suspended can email us at distribution@ringpartner.com or call us at 1.888.656.3726 to speak with our compliance team and discuss your specific situation.

Do you have any evidence that they have not paid you your balance?

Have you called them to ask for some evidence of their claims?

Yes i have evidence ringpartner not make my payment. Try to contact with ringpartner lots time for make me payment. No response. Really a scam network. Please don't try to work with ringpartner.

Thannks

We have several publishers that are paid regularly and follow our terms and conditions when promoting campaigns. Our compliance team reviews accounts and traffic delivered to our advertisers for suspicious activity.

Anyone who feels that they were wrongfully suspended can email us at distribution@ringpartner.com or call us at 1.888.656.3726 to speak with our compliance team and discuss your specific situation.

I will contact with ringpartner compliance team lots of time . They are very unresponsive. Actually this team is only for how to suck your balance. Not legal review my account. Lots of time i message compliance team why suspend my account. They don't any answer me. Also try to contact with Mike , this person is very unresponsive. I knock lots if time but they don't any answer me.

banners
Back