The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Right traffic

hello, this depends of your offers.
You can try PPC - bing, adwords.
Popunders, PPV - there are plenty of traffic sources.

Thank you for your replies.

I have very good offers to promote but i cant find the right people to actually run traffic for these offers

Hello, I am sure that you have several networks that you can be able to sell the offers. I will however recommend you to have a look at the social media networks. I have always used them to generate the traffic and for sure it has always worked for me. there are very many people who are on the social networks and therefore dealing with a very huge potential customer base. Teherfore you can give it a try and see how things will carry you along.

It will depends on the offers, if it's CPA, CPC or CPM, and on the geos, there are lot of different ways to find the right traffic.
Try to reach some networks if you are a direct advertiser
Promote your offers on the forum
Try to buy traffic by yourself on the different adnetwork...

Hi everyone,

I have plenty of offers to promote.

Do you know where I could find the right traffic?

Thank you

Tell s the vertical, the type of offers, what marketing and traffic the offers allow, and your budget. Then we can help you zero in on the right traffic sources.

Hi everyone,

I have plenty of offers to promote.

Do you know where I could find the right traffic?

Thank you

Depends on what is allowed and what isn't :) If you want quality, stick to Adwords and BING. If you need volume and quality is less of a concern, use Facebook, Twitter, Native and Display.

Email marketing is also an option but requires a lot more tech setup such as ESPs, list management software, etc.

Nick

We recently suspended ads on a large account and focused solely on organic traffic. In 5 months the conversion ratio went up almost 20% because the traffic is better quality, and we're spending less per month now on our acquisition costs.

MI
Back