The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Revised new case study

only1rodez

affiliate

Well I got accepted into a new cpa network and i really enjoy this one more than i did shareasale which is still pretty good. I'm currently running a new campaign with two offers. I have already got accepted into the offers and they are email submits and downloads. My niches are the ipad 3 and tv software. I have bought two .info domain names and have done redirects with meta descriptions and keywords for seo. I have also started backlinking as of yesterday. I found a cool backlinking tool that i like more than social monkee and it gives me 70 backlinks pinged per keyword. And i don't have to wait until the next day for more backlinks. I plan to use youtube, twitter, articles and seo traffic for these offers. I already received 6 clicks this morning and i only submitted one keyword and url to be backlinked and submitted to search engines. my domains are not indexed yet but i see how powerful these methods can be if i just keep on doing them. I have add and a short attention span so i'm definitely going to have to work on that. I'm using a tool called traffic anarchy for my articles. It's crazy but all the tools i need i bought 3 years ago and never did anything with them until now. Now what is the best way to get appealing videos for youtube traffic? I'm going to use my downloads cpa niche for that type of traffic. Also i have been reading a lot of black hat stuff and honestly in my opinion a lot of it is still whitehat and i've learned how to do better white hat stuff this way. Any experiences or helpful advice is much appreciated. Also my other case study thread i did not know how to delete but i will delete the files off my wordpress site and make it into a review site of products so i can use that to promote offers too as i know some place do not like redirects.

Sounds great man, what network are you with? Whats the back link site, sounds good?

Sounds great man, what network are you with? Whats the back link site, sounds good?

I'm using cpa path and the back linking software is called seo google indexer. I think it's free. I also found another software that links to sites and you can choose between four categories and you can choose a captcha service, to enter them yourself or not at all. You give a description and it links to blogs and tells you if it's successful or not. Once i get to my laptop i'll let you guys know what this software is called too. May not be powerful as some but i think every little bit helps.

What's the cool back linking software? Oh do share ;)

It's called seo google indexer and i found another tool also i believe they are both free and i will let you know what it's called once i get to my laptop. I'm also trying to find a free bookmarking one tool. Once i start making decent money i'll go to the more powerful paid tools.

Ok i'm not sure how to check and see if these tools work? Any ideas? I figured my sites would be indexed by now but they are not and the tool was suppose to index my site within 5 hours. Since i'm not using paid tools with this I'm not sure which direction to go. I am getting clicks in my account. about 20 per day but i know i'll only convert with the 100 click rule and i have not gotten to that point with cpa yet.

There's no guarantee that any free or paid tool will index a site within 5 hours. It depends. Some sites get indexed within minutes, and some after a few days, or more.

To try to quickly index a site, make a YouTube video about your site and tweet it. Another way is if you have more twitter accounts, tweet your site from one account and retweet from other accounts. But these are just trials, no guarantee! There are blackhat ways and whitehat ways to index a site. But I usually do not worry about it. It should be indexed in course of time.

The main reason why your website is not indexed - Your websites do not have content. Plan to do something about it.

So where are you getting the traffic from? Google? Or Youtube? Twitter? Have you installed Google Analytics?

banners
Back