The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Honeybadger

AffKit Ninja
Brian Dean just posted out a mailshot
working with Semrush now
offering a free SEO course (requires Semrush account)
ends with SEO quiz & certificate

Great, thanks for sharing this really, I actually searched for some new quality courses recently but didn't manage to find one yet, so this will be really handy to me. :)

What Is SEO Certification? SEO certifications are usually given by education platforms, digital marketing agencies, and others are often done online, which makes sense, given the profession. Usually, a certification is awarded after completing an assessment at the end of a specific course.

What Is SEO Certification? SEO certifications are usually given by education platforms, digital marketing agencies, and others are often done online, which makes sense, given the profession. Usually, a certification is awarded after completing an assessment at the end of a specific course.
You win the weekly bot/scammer award
--> external link incoming

Top 6 SEO Certifications You Should Consider
  • HubSpot Academy.
  • Moz SEO Essentials Certificate.
  • Directive Institute.
  • Google Digital Garage.
  • Yoast Academy.
  • SEMrush Academy.

Great, thanks for sharing this post.
Top SEO Certifications You Should Consider
  • HubSpot Academy.
  • Moz SEO Essentials Certificate.
  • Google Digital Garage.
  • Yoast Academy.
  • SEMrush Academy.

Hey there! I just saw the news about the new SEO course and certificate, and it sounds like a great way to enhance your digital marketing skills...and with the added focus on cloud operations on AWS, it seems like this course could be particularly helpful for anyone looking to optimize their website for AWS cloud services. Whether you're just starting out in SEO or looking to take your skills to the next level, this course could be a great investment in your professional development. Thanks for sharing!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks a bunch for sharing Brian Dean's latest SEO course collaboration with Semrush! It's always exciting when professionals team up to provide valuable insights and expertise. Learning from those who've been in the field can truly give us a leg up. If you're keen on expanding your skill set, have you ever considered delving into the world of machine learning? I recently stumbled upon a treasure trove of top-notch machine-learning courses that might be right up your alley. You can check them out here: . Remember, learning is a continuous journey, and it's awesome that you're embracing it

Last edited by a moderator:
MI
Back