The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Review my company's website

Really Kool website,,nice design, colors and everthing is perfectly placed..you need to work a little for the font of the header..

Need seo

Site design is good content also is good, you need to work on seo of this website. Rest is okay.:winkiss:

Design is very nice but I can see a complete lack of optimisation on the home page.

You need to add the image alt and title tags. You should really add title tags to hyperlinks too.

There are no <h1> or <h2> tags. You need to add them and use css if the default size is wrong for you.

Your meta description is too short. Aim for 25-30 words.

You use a lot of index pages for your sub folders. You are missing a chance to get keywords into the page titles by doing that.

I'd say you have a few too many keywords in the keywords meta tag.

Overall nice site though. Good luck with it.

Yes, i agree with the guys here
looks really cool from the design
u miss a bit of seo but u r in a good way though.
Good luck

I like the design,it's simple and easy weight.
The content it's not to good.You should hire an experienced writer to write promotional texts for your website.

The site really looks great. Its design looks nice and professional. I also like its blue color theme.. I find it pleasing to eyes. I just want to suggest to make your logo be clickable and be linked it to home page for easier and better navigation.

MI
Back