The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

RESOLVED - AFFILIATE FRAUD - MaxBounty just terminated my account?

Status
Not open for further replies.

asmaa elsawy

affiliate
I have been trying to reach your company for almost a week now. My account for terminated for no known reason, just out of no where and with no prior warning or flag that there's something not acceptable is going on with my account I sent all the screenshots for my campaigns And here I attached them to this email again and I'm being ignored and blocked my my affiliate manager I desperately need help to know what was wrong and to retrieve my account Who do I need to talk to? What is required? I will just do what it takes to get my account back or at least the money that was in it
my id : 217105

First of all, you need to provide proof of this claim!

Secondly, all affiliate networks send the affiliate an email explaining why an account is terminated. ALWAYS!

You need to disclose here what that email said, and any proof that they are unwilling to communicate with you.

@MaxBountyAdam ; yet another claim. Can you address this one as well? Thanks Adam!

PS: It never ceases to amaze me that the majority of these claims are posted by someone that registers with us to simply make a claim like this. I have yet to see a contributing and active member of our community make such claims against an affiliate network.

please help me to open my account
1- my AM block me in attach screenshot
2- i send email explian every thing and screenshots of Campaigns but they did not reply me
3-here is abody of email they send me " Hi there,
Your MaxBounty account has been terminated for fraud.
If you would like to appeal this termination, please reply with a detailed
e-mail explaining how you are promoting our campaigns and why you think we
might have terminated your account.
Compliance Team"
tania.jpg
maxbounty.jpg

Show us your Landing Pages or Facebook (social media pages) right HERE This accusation of fraud could be easily cleared up -- DO IT!

Present your evidence of legitimate traffic sources or GTFO.
Live URLs not screenshots that can be faked.
***proof of ad buys -- invoices that can be verified <<<added
Defend yourself (If you can)

dude_eating_popcorn_hg_blk.gif

Last edited:
I wouldn't publish my landpages in public

Show us your Landing Pages or Facebook (social media pages) right HERE This accusation of fraud could be easily cleared up -- DO IT!

I was sent again today and yesterday and I did not reply and my problem was not solved
Please help me with my acctive my account
I have not sinned
I sent them campaign pictures
Please help me my message to the manager of the company

Hi Asmaa. Your account was terminated after we received complaints from a couple of the advertisers you started sending the most traffic to. On closer review, you had the same handful of IP addresses generating all of your leads for all your offers. I hate to have to come on here repeatedly to defend our position against these affiliates that are constantly thinking they can get away with sending fraudulent leads to make a quick buck, but that's the fact unfortunately.

Hello I appreciate you are fighting abusive people

However I totally refuse being dealt with like one

Cause I'm not

I already showed screen shots for my campaigns for where I get my traffic from and ready to provide another required info

The only chance there could be repeated IPs is for when I test the offer myself before I go a head promote it

So

This is no valid reason to terminate my account
It is not acceptable

And having been blocked and ignored by the affiliate manager Tania is totally unprofessional and incompetent

I'm not a newbie nor my account is a new one
It has been there for long

I have not even been warrnned by emails or any other way that there's something that u don't appeal.

I need my account back as soon a possible

I have business to run, campaigns to continue which I do spend money on.

Hi Asmaa. Your account was terminated after we received complaints from a couple of the advertisers you started sending the most traffic to. On closer review, you had the same handful of IP addresses generating all of your leads for all your offers. I hate to have to come on here repeatedly to defend our position against these affiliates that are constantly thinking they can get away with sending fraudulent leads to make a quick buck, but that's the fact unfortunately.

@MaxBountyAdam
Hello I appreciate you are fighting abusive people

However I totally refuse being dealt with like one

Cause I'm not

I already showed screen shots for my campaigns for where I get my traffic from and ready to provide another required info

The only chance there could be repeated IPs is for when I test the offer myself before I go a head promote it

So

This is no valid reason to terminate my account
It is not acceptable

And having been blocked and ignored by the affiliate manager Tania is totally unprofessional and incompetent

I'm not a newbie nor my account is a new one
It has been there for long

I have not even been warrnned by emails or any other way that there's something that u don't appeal.

I need my account back as soon a possible

I have business to run, campaigns to continue which I do spend money on.

So list the IPs -- same shit new day. Seriously -- what difference does it make to you?
Expose the fraud so everybody knows -- do the community a favor.

You are just doing the same thing he is -- making allegations without any supporting evidence.

I have dealt with both shaving sponsors and cheating affiliates -- and this whole thing stinks of deception (to put it mildly).

I don't believe either of you.

We hope your help on these helps sets examples for others trying to game the systems to stop their games.

We do appreciate all of your help in these matters Adam!

EXACTLY! AND MORE TO THE POINT, EXACTLY!

Status
Not open for further replies.
MI
Back