The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Reporting Affiiate Manager At Maxbounty (Matt Provencal)

Laxman Poudel

affiliate
Hello it's me Laxman Poudel from Nepal.I signed up maxbounty account today and tried to reach with my affiliate manager Matt Provencal .I contacted him through skype.He told we don't approve new accounts.Then he asked me to pay.As per his request i paid him 40$ via BTC.But he didn't gave me account& scammed me.He also used some insensitive words.He was dealing with me.He asked me for bing & google ads account.I provide him too.But he scammed me and took my money away.I tried to reach out to maxbounty teamto report him.I send more than 5 mail there but got no response.I would suggest people not be get into his words.Being a AM at maxbounty he scammed me.
You may see the screenshots of my converstation to know more about it.

Attachments

• a1.PNG
    a1.PNG
    46.6 KB · Views: 73
  • a3.PNG
    a3.PNG
    44 KB · Views: 73
  • a4.PNG
    a4.PNG
    42.8 KB · Views: 69
  • a5.PNG
    a5.PNG
    36.2 KB · Views: 67
  • a6.PNG
    a6.PNG
    40.1 KB · Views: 67
  • a8.PNG
    a8.PNG
    39.5 KB · Views: 66
  • a22.PNG
    a22.PNG
    43.3 KB · Views: 65
  • a77.PNG
    a77.PNG
    48.6 KB · Views: 65
  • a099.PNG
    a099.PNG
    43.6 KB · Views: 62
  • a8889.PNG
    a8889.PNG
    41.1 KB · Views: 61
  • a9999.PNG
    a9999.PNG
    37.3 KB · Views: 60
  • a65943.PNG
    a65943.PNG
    38.7 KB · Views: 59
  • aa9.PNG
    aa9.PNG
    41.9 KB · Views: 70
Could you tell us the skype username you talked to? There are a lot of accounts with the same name and you're probably scammed by somebody who's faking Matt's identity and not Matth Provencal himself. Did you simply search his name on skype or got the AM's username on your mail?

I could see these many accounts (and 20 more) claiming to be MaxBounty's AM.
upload_2020-6-12_2-16-3.png

@MaxBountyAdam and @MaxBountyJoe should be able to provide more info but they've been inactive here lately. :(

Probably an impersonator fraud-scam.
You don't have to pay to open an account as an affiliate ...
You are granted the account if you meet the criterion and other requirements.

i'm pretty sure you are scammed. What you can do now is moving on. Next time double check when someone asks you to pay especially using bitcoin.

Could you tell us the skype username you talked to? There are a lot of accounts with the same name and you're probably scammed by somebody who's faking Matt's identity and not Matth Provencal himself. Did you simply search his name on skype or got the AM's username on your mail?

View attachment 16788

@MaxBountyAdam and @MaxBountyJoe should be able to provide more info but they've been inactive here lately. :(

View attachment 16788

The topmost guy with skype name live:mattprovencalmaxbounty.He is legit AM.To ensure me he just misss called me on my number.

No he is a legit AM.Mabounty do not approve account these days due to pandemic COVID.I taked to another affiliate manager too.He told me we donot approve account these days due to COVID.The most imp thing is he missed call me in my number by maxbounty number to ensure me he is not a scammer before the deal

i'm pretty sure you are scammed. What you can do now is moving on. Next time double check when someone asks you to pay especially using bitcoin.
I am pretty sure he is real AM bro.I may add his Skype account to which is real account of AM Matt Provencal.Before making a deal I asked him to ensure me you are not a scammer.Then he miss called on my number from Maxbounty. So he is real AM not the fake one.

View attachment 16788

Look at this bro.He is real AM at Maxbounty.

Attachments

• real.PNG
    real.PNG
    28.5 KB · Views: 50
hi @Laxman Poudel
The other affiliates here have suspected correctly. You reached out to a fake Matt Provencal. The Matt Provencal that works for MaxBounty is live:mattpmaxbounty1 . We have reached out to skype numerous times to have these impostors accounts removed but they do not care and do nothing to help us in the matter. It is importnat for everyone to note that MaxBounty will never ask you for money, especially to reopen an account or approve an application. Another big flag is the relatively broken English which the impostor uses. I'm sorry Laxman, but this guy is defrauding you.

I don't deal with them --so I can't say what their response time is --but 3 weekdays seems reasonable to me.

Part of the sign up/ application process we have added is to tell affiliates that we will not discuss pending applications over skype in an email they get when they sign up. They are instructed to reach out over TAWK, our on site chat app. This is the only way around the Skype impostors and the only level of control we can really impose unfortunately.

MI
Back