The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Relarives to Google and Bing

Guy Kerklies

hey there
i want to do search advertising but google and bing blocked me and dont tell me why, what is the best search engine that i could advertise in that is not one of them? (lets say, for Clickbank offer, or AdCombo offers)

You were promoting antivirus, right?? That's why they banned your acc .. you should have used push or pop traffic..
If not, tell us what you were promoting, and what was your last activity in your account?

- Samira

You were promoting antivirus, right?? That's why they banned your acc .. you should have used push or pop traffic..
If not, tell us what you were promoting, and what was your last activity in your account?

- Samira
hey there, thanks for replying! :)

i didn't promote anti-virus products, just normal Clickbank products (weight loss and so)
and suddenly it just blocked...i didn't do something violent as much as i know, just build a normal landing page with small information about the product and then send the visitors to the offer page..

i didn't do something violent as much as i know, just build a normal landing page with small information about the product and then send the visitors to the offer page..

Well, then you answered your own question about being blocked!

Using traditional landing pages with Adwords is certainly always going to get your account blocked! I can tell you did not educate yourself on the requirements to successfully use AdWords!

Getting blocked on Bing means you really must have been doing some ridiculous stuff. It's much harder to get blocked or banned on Bing.

I am sure you got emails from both Google and Bing. They always, and I mean ALWAYS!, notify anyone and everyone when ads are not accepted and they always notify everyone when their account is blocked or banned.

You definitely know what you did to get blocked or banned from those two companies!

Using traditional landing pages with Adwords is certainly always going to get your account blocked! I can tell you did not educate yourself on the requirements to successfully use AdWords!

Getting blocked on Bing means you really must have been doing some ridiculous stuff. It's much harder to get blocked or banned on Bing.

I am sure you got emails from both Google and Bing. They always, and I mean ALWAYS!, notify anyone and everyone when ads are not accepted and they always notify everyone when their account is blocked or banned.

You definitely know what you did to get blocked or banned from those two companies!

1.png

2.png
3.png
4.png
5.png

so this is mainly what they told me, in Google is "Suspicious payments" and "Bypass systems" or something like that , and in Bing they just give me the block message when i am entering my account and when i ask them they tell me that this is just how it is and they don't know why

6.png

also , this is may be the reasons in Bing, they don't tell me specifically what is the problems

What I see is very specific. You violated their TOS! They state that pretty clearly. Three very specific issues!

MI
Back