The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Rejected by AWIN and Unsure about Revembed

KSJ1

Hi All,

I made the rather rookie mistake of applying to an affiliate network before my website had actually been completed which is why I no doubt got rejected. I have read up on this and found that you need to build up traffic to your site and be clear on your marketing strategy so they can trust you as genuine. The problem is that this takes time and not feasible if your whole website idea is reliant on promoting products.

I have also learned about sites such as Revembed that make promoting merchants available to you without having to jump through the hoops that affiliate networks put in front of you. They offer a 80/20 revenue commission share in your favour and save you the hassle from having to deal with the different affiliate networks separately. Are these type of sites to be trusted and has anyone had any experience in using them?

Can this be seen as a good short term option of having merchants available to you straight away and then once you have built up good traffic to your website you can then re apply to the affiliate networks yourself?

Any feedback/past experiences with the above will be appreciated.

Try Revembed and apply to one or two other ad networks. This way you will always have inventory to sell and promote.

Take the time to post in the business forum that you are looking for approval from affiliate networks and list your criteria. You will get loads of responses.

MI
Back