The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Regarding the Bing Ads Intelligence KW tool

thehustler

Hey, I downloaded the tool and then when I tried to install it asked me to allow permission for it to send my personal information to MS?

I wonder why MS a tech giant need my personal info?

They have a ppc service. I am paying for it. That's it. What does my personal info do here?

I wanted to use this tool because one of the agents said that this tool is VERY accurate than the web-based Bing KW planner.

I think the same goes for Bing Ads Editor too? This is becoming a nightmare. :(

EU GDRP maybe, what personal information?
If you use a windows computer they may already have it :eek:
If the personal information is the same as your Bing Ads account info: name, address, phone --etc and the credit card you intend to use? So what.

The EU GDRP requires your EXPLICIT authorization for the storage of your personal data -- Microsoft and Google have legal lexis in the EU (location-domicile)

EU GDRP maybe, what personal information?
If you use a windows computer they may already have it :eek:
If the personal information is the same as your Bing Ads account info: name, address, phone --etc and the credit card you intend to use? So what.

The EU GDRP requires your EXPLICIT authorization for the storage of your personal data -- Microsoft and Google have legal lexis in the EU (location-domicile)
Those are some of the reasons why people nowadays don't use and stay away from MS and google products/services.

Well that is not the real point, the GDRP and the soon California Internet Data Act are a direct result of Microsoft, Google (and Double Click), Facebook and other internet monster's abuse of data tracking. Abuse is a blurry subject when it is only of a commercial nature --however this is more like pest control ...

I use LINUX and Go, Duck, Go search -- ElGoog search when needed -- so you are right on that. I am stuck with Google's hack LINUX on mobile but I know it is a hack.

banners
Back