“mobile”/ Voluum
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Regarding the Bing Ads Intelligence KW tool

Discussion in 'Newbie Helpdesk' started by thehustler, Sep 19, 2018.

Tags:
  1. thehustler

thehustler Affiliate affiliate

Hey, I downloaded the tool and then when I tried to install it asked me to allow permission for it to send my personal information to MS?

I wonder why MS a tech giant need my personal info?

They have a ppc service. I am paying for it. That's it. What does my personal info do here?

I wanted to use this tool because one of the agents said that this tool is VERY accurate than the web-based Bing KW planner.

I think the same goes for Bing Ads Editor too? This is becoming a nightmare. :(

2. CPA Evolution
  3. Graybeard

Graybeard Well-Known Member affiliate

EU GDRP maybe, what personal information?
    If you use a windows computer they may already have it :eek:
    If the personal information is the same as your Bing Ads account info: name, address, phone --etc and the credit card you intend to use? So what.

The EU GDRP requires your EXPLICIT authorization for the storage of your personal data -- Microsoft and Google have legal lexis in the EU (location-domicile)

4. thehustler

thehustler Affiliate affiliate

Those are some of the reasons why people nowadays don't use and stay away from MS and google products/services.

5. Graybeard

Graybeard Well-Known Member affiliate

Well that is not the real point, the GDRP and the soon California Internet Data Act are a direct result of Microsoft, Google (and Double Click), Facebook and other internet monster's abuse of data tracking. Abuse is a blurry subject when it is only of a commercial nature --however this is more like pest control ...

I use LINUX and Go, Duck, Go search -- ElGoog search when needed -- so you are right on that. I am stuck with Google's hack LINUX on mobile but I know it is a hack.

banners