The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Alex CPAmonster

affiliate
Hello friends!

It is my first post here. I wanted to ask you, how do you recruit new publishers/affiliates in your network? I started affiliate network and now lookin for honest/good publishers to promote offers. I have offers from direct advertisers but have problem with not-competentive publishers.

Any help and advices would be helpful!

Thank you for attention!

I'm in the same situation as you. We ran our affiliate program on ShareASale and CJ, and had difficulty in recruiting new affiliates/publishers.

We've tried the double commission or bonus incentive for new affiliate, but still most of our invitations and offers were still pending, any advise?

Hi, Alex. I imagine you're a little frustrated. I've never run a network but the following is what I would do:

First of all, start presenting yourself as a professional network person who knows what he's doing. Network and build relationships, offer related help and advice when you can, join relative organizations if it will help. Advertise if necessary; build a social following. Get out there and get known but be professional, helpful and knowledgeable.

A really good start would be to apply (it's free) to become an official Resource here on AffiliateFix. Members know that our vendors are all vetted with specific requirements before being accepted. They trust that it's safe to try a network if they're in the listing. Don't forget that many affiliates get 'burned' by networks, so they can be leery of new ones, as they fear not getting paid.

Also, affiliates want to know that an affiliate manager will be available to help them. Not in three days but as close to immediately as reasonably possible.

If you can provide those types of assurances, you may find it easier to recruit affiliates. It helps if you have something unique to offer, as well. ;) For example, we have vendors who offer threads or links to their blog with step-by-step guides for newbies. Others specify shorter payment terms in their vendor resource listing. Stuff like that.

Hope that helps. :)

banners
Back