The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Recommended bid and traffic volume

G

gci1987

Hi everyone,I'm new to mobile marketing and have got everything ready to go,the one thing that confused me is the traffic I could get based on bid I set.

I'm currently running an offer in startapp,the minimum bid for my targeted country is 0.02 and I bid on 0.02 I didn't get any traffic,so I bid more up to 0.022 and still can not get any traffic(no impression as well)

So my question is how the minimum bid act with the traffic that is coming from,if no traffic,not even an impression to my URL,what is the point having a minimum bid setting?

What is the strategy to config the bid setting?

So my question is how the minimum bid act with the traffic that is coming from,if no traffic,not even an impression to my URL,what is the point having a minimum bid setting?
Min bid is the minimum CPC that you HAVE to pay for your target setting set by the network.
Ask the support for their inventory by countries and average CPC.

Min bid is the minimum CPC that you HAVE to pay for your target setting set by the network.
Ask the support for their inventory by countries and average CPC.
Issue resolved,they told me some of the technical problems caused this issue,and now it back to normal.The one thing that I'm not satisfied is it takes way too long to get creatives approved.

MI
Back