The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Recommend me a good electronics affiliate program(s)

Edwin

affiliate
Hi Guys, i'm looking for a solid affiliate program in the electronic niche.

- Television
- Laptops
- Ipods
- etc

If you know of some good options please let me know, it doesn't have to be a all in one affiliate program, if you know of a good program that is associated with a good brand that has a good shopping site layout and shopping cart set up, then chime in and drop your suggestion.

Thanks!

Hi Edwin,

I have no idea how the program is doing now or what the payouts are, but for awhile thenerds was a 5 Star program. They were on SAS when I represented them, but it looks like now they are also on CJ. I felt like the affiliate manager at the time (not sure if he's still there) was affiliate-centered and high integrity.

So may be one to check out.

Edwin, we have a merchant by the name of B&B Electronics that sells things like power supplies, and ethernet, cable and USB devices. This might be something to start with while you search for a merchant that can offer iPods, TVs and the like.

Maranda,

Under current promotions for that merchant (on that page that you sent) you/they have listed:

$100 Bonus for Every 8 Sales
Offers expires December 31, 2007

Might want to get that updated.

Patrick

Try keenzo electronics on Clixgalore (keenzo.com), massive datafeed, decent creative and superb inventory to the US.

For Australia try I-Tech (same network).

UK there's always PC World.

You may consider checking out popshops.com

You should be able to find anything from anyone offering products through the affiliate networks.

Regards,

Tony

MI
Back