The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Question : Potential new affiliate program

Yanz

affiliate
Hello everyone I am new to this and before making the application I would like to know if affiliate marketers would be interested in this as I will need to spend a good amount of $ on this website.

So here is the project I have a good factory of embroidery badges/patches we have competitive prices, production time and really good quality.

I was wondering if I make a website that sell them online with a minimum of like 50-100 units per order/ custom design would you be interested ?

I was thinking about 15%-20% commission as the majority seem to give 10% and the margins are good so to make it more profitable and interesting for the affiliate marketers I believe 15-20% would be ideal.

Looking forward to your replies!

Last edited:
WELCOME ABOARD ...
thumbsup.png

━━━●──────────────

You're invited to register your business as a resource

That said, you really need someone with heavy B2B sources to market something like that.

You buy them made to order (and import them)?
TBH this sounds like more of a SEM and e-commerce operation -- you would have the margin

need to spend a good amount of $ on this website.

Are you stating that you do not currently have an online presence or site set up as an ongoing business?

I have a good factory of embroidery badges/patches

This is your own company? You are the owner?

with a minimum of like 50-100 units per order/ custom design

So, who would be the market for such products? Who are your current competitors?

Are you stating that you do not currently have an online presence or site set up as an ongoing business?

First thanks allot for the quick reply T J

Exactly before spending a good amount of $ on a well made website I would like to check if there is a market for this in the affiliate world as I am not good at advertising I would prefer to have a affiliate program and focus on the orders.

This is your own company? You are the owner?
No I should have stated that I have been working with a factory for multiple years now for large quantities for my direct clients I have a good relation with them so I know the prices are competitive in the industry and the quality is also really good.

So, who would be the market for such products? Who are your current competitors?

It would be direct competition to websites like :

patches4less

netpropatches

They sell custom design patches basically the client send their design they are not already made designs.

That said, you really need someone with heavy B2B sources to market something like that.

You buy them made to order (and import them)?
TBH this sounds like more of a SEM and e-commerce operation -- you would have the margin

Sorry I just saw your message under thanks for replying.

They are custom made per order so it depends on what the client request they are not premade or stocked and yes they are imported the prices are hard to beat.

Hello everyone I am new to this and before making the application I would like to know if affiliate marketers would be interested in this as I will need to spend a good amount of $ on this website.

So here is the project I have a good factory of embroidery badges/patches we have competitive prices, production time and really good quality.

I was wondering if I make a website that sell them online with a minimum of like 50-100 units per order/ custom design would you be interested ?

I was thinking about 15%-20% commission as the majority seem to give 10% and the margins are good so to make it more profitable and interesting for the affiliate marketers I believe 15-20% would be ideal.

Looking forward to your replies!
Hi, welcome to the community. As for your offer, think it could be interesting to some affiliates that are operating in that niche, but you need to find a way to promote it properly and on different digital platforms. Also, would be useful if you shared more details about your offer to get better and more precise replies.

MI
Back