The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Seeking Help Hello! How Can I Achieve My Sales Target On Affiliate Program

Becky J

Affiliate Manager
Affiliate Manager
BestRealDoll Affiliate Program
Hi, everyone. Nice to meet you here. I didn't achieve my company's goal in 2023, how can find more affiliates with great traffic to promote our products? New year's business already started, it's very important for me to make achievements in 2024. My boss said if I didn't work hard in this year, he will fire me. Could you please offer me some advice? I'm so grateful.

Well Becky, finding horndogs that will spend $1,000.00 on a 'play toy' is not easy. I think that they are few and far between. Tell your boss he's too cheap at only 10% CPA payout. There is no mass-market ...

1705667319735.png

Well Becky, finding horndogs that will spend $1,000.00 on a 'play toy' is not easy. I think that they are few and far between. Tell your boss he's too cheap at only 10% CPA payout. There is no mass-market ...

View attachment 34442
Hi, thanks for your reply. I will feedback this to my boss. You may be not familar with the doll market. Our dolls have exquisite workmanship and premim qualities. Only after try them do you know they are worth the prices.

MI
Back