The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Question on how to get started

dc2

affiliate
First time posting here...

had a quick question, I want to start a lets say "a get rich website"

Ive notice that everyone that has a similar website is selling some kind of videos or some kind of media format on how to get rich on line etc...

Does one need to become a member of certain company to be able to re sell those kind of products?

Do NOT start a get rich website.

That is the classic newbie mistake.

Read the stickies in the newbie section before you go any further! :)

Ok thanks I'll definitely give them a read

I've been doing some research for a while now, and can't come up what an affiliate web site is?

what would be the best way to describe what an affiliate web site is?

thanks

I've been doing some research for a while now, and can't come up what an affiliate web site is?

what would be the best way to describe what an affiliate web site is?

There are all kinds of affiliate sites just like there are all kinds of web sites. There are affiliates stores, review sites, comparison sites, coupon sites and blogs just to name a few.

That's part of what makes affiliate marketing both a challenge and an exciting opportunity at the same time. There's really no step by step, here's how to build an affiliate site because there are so many options and it's wide open.

First time posting here...

had a quick question, I want to start a lets say "a get rich website"

Ive notice that everyone that has a similar website is selling some kind of videos or some kind of media format on how to get rich on line etc...

Does one need to become a member of certain company to be able to re sell those kind of products?

Hey dc2...unless you are rich yourself and can share how you got there to the benefit of others, then maybe come up with another idea. :) My thinking is to always create something from what you know and have experienced first hand, then start driving traffic to such a site...then...start thinking about how best to monetize that site. Hope that helps a little. Take care and all the best.

MI
Back