The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Question and site error

bruce bates

Affiliate Manager
Affiliate Manager
Affiliate Payday
I have two things to say, one is a question and the other is me pointing out a site error.

First, when I click on someones name, before visiting a profile a short brief about the user is display and the last section of that brief shows "referrals: 0" for pretty much everyone... is there a referral program or was there at one time, or whats with the referral part?

Second, on the "floating" navbar (aka the sticky bar of icons), the third to last link is a dollar sign. That dollar sign links to startth[dot]at/7searchcoupon qhich appears to be a deactivated site that is just a landing page of business loans links now. Just thought I would point that out.

is there a referral program or was there at one time, or whats with the referral part?

The previous GM set up a referral system for contests, but it was never used.

We will have a referral system for the new subscription plans coming out in the next couple of months.

Just thought I would point that out.

Yes, thanks for pointing that out. We've had a number of errors related to that domain. They keep popping up. I think we have fixed most of them at this point, but there may be a few we haven't found yet.

banners
Back