The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Question about rules and limits

bruce bates

Affiliate Manager
Affiliate Manager
Affiliate Payday
I am going to be upgrading but I want a few questions clarified for me.

1. Is there a limit on number of links in a signature? If so what is that limit.
2. Are signature links nofollow?
3. Are banner rotators allowed (pure html of course)

I am going to be upgrading but I want a few questions clarified for me.

1. Is there a limit on number of links in a signature? If so what is that limit.
2. Are signature links nofollow?
3. Are banner rotators allowed (pure html of course)

No limits on the links, but we ask you to be respectful of the sig space and don't overdo it.
Links are nofollow, except those posted by the Admins.
You are welcome to put a banner in, gifs can be used, but we do not allow rotators at this time.

So, while we do have some limitations, we mostly ask the members to respectful with them. Some choose to abuse them, and we try to reach out and get some cooperation, but it doesn't always work out.

We are rolling out a new premium membership in the coming month or so which will include the AffKit, the Dojo, and the existing features and benefits of the current standard upgrade. All members that have purchased their standard upgrades after January 1st of this year will get that new premium upgrade at no additional cost for the remainder of the year. However, when the current upgrade expires, you will have the choice to upgrade with the standard member upgrade, or renew with the new premium member upgrade.

Per our TOS:
Signatures
• Signatures must not exceed 180 pixels in height.
• Standard member accounts do not have live links available in their signatures.
• Emulating a signature by posting a signature at the bottom of posts, with or without links, is forbidden.
• In order to have graphics and live links in your signature, you must purchase an upgrade for your account.

My man,

Find as many forums as you can on your niche and add signatures. Start posting...

Last edited by a moderator:
Find as many forums as you can on your niche and add signatures. Start posting...

I haven't even been a member a month yet. I am not going to post 100 posts a day on one forum :)

Note I never suggested I didn't plan to upgrade, I said I had questions before I do.

Nothing I do is without reason. So allow me to elaborate.

I use three links to advertise my business. One is the main link and two show off how it works. So when I ask how many links, its because knowing that is important to me.

I ask about nofollow because how I will write my signature is different with nofollow than if I have to consider words and potential link juice.

As for the banner rotators I asked because I can program banner rotators that are pure html, meaning only a single link and a single image and I have a rotator. Knowing if they are allow prevents me from doing something against the rules.

At no point was there ever a question of if I am going to upgrade, but rather when.

MI
Back