The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Quality click control Support

unclehat

affiliate
Hi Guys, is there any manager related to qualityclickcontrol? My domain is not working and there support is not working in control panel. Can any one please respond if you too have the same issue.

Even unable to create a support ticket.. :(

Hey there @unclehat, I'm sorry to hear about the tough times with Support.

I admit, this is the first mention I've ever seen regarding their platform. May I ask what drew you to that platform?

Having a dedicated and professional support team on standby is terribly important in this business, as money is always being made or lost every second. If they are not adequately supporting you and your account, it may be tim to consider other vendors.

Have you looked through the Resources Section here on AffiliateFix? There's tons of very reputable vendors (like me! ;))

Happy to discuss any/all options you may be considering!

Cheers,

All times are based on the EDT time zone). We are closed on Public Holidays. <<<Opening Hours - Quality Click Control
The 4th of July is a national holiday in the USA -- they may have closed early or have been short staffed yesterday.
This is an almost work week.

Hey Graybeard thank you for the quick reply and thanks a ton for reacting and taking care of my issue in quick time :)

MI
Back