But UK and USA are my most profitable markets
All the sites are related to products and services
Will probably add 10-20 more when funds allow
Niche sites about single products
90% are winter/festive related
1st update in a few minutes
Gonna keep this simple and organized
Step by step so you can copy what I'm doing
From experience - this affiliate marketing thing really works!!!
Side note - I will be donating 10% of what I earn to charities helping people get off drugs and start a new career

Greetings, am an affiliate. I will love to join this network. Can you send the registration link.

Update 1

My current situation is

• Nearly broke, living week to week
  • Working full time doing manual labor
  • Doing my affiliate thing nights, work breaks & weekends
  • No heating so I'm layered up & wearing thermal underwear
  • I'm tired, got battered hands from my job
  • Living out of my car
  • Positive attitude to make this work
  • Giving tithe of 10% to the poor on all my earnings
This thread is gonna be in a list format
You can copy what I do
Ask questions and I will answer them
Listed actions are for all 40 sites
LET'S GO!!!

Today's actions

1. Created a Google Sheet with all domains
  2. Columns for each action
  3. Col 1 nameservers: 40 domains all now pointing to my hosting server
  4. Col 2 hosting: Set up hosting accounts
  5. Col 3 security: Set up SSL and forced https redirect
  6. Col 4 CMS: Installed Wordpress
  7. Col 5 Theme: Activate Wordpress theme - will change later
  8. Col 6 Tracking: Installed Google Site Kit plugin w/Google AdSense & Google Analytics
Note --> All my domains were bought after checking Google Search volume using https://ubersuggest.com

Tomorrow --> maybe tonight we'll be
  • Installing Wordpress plug-ins
  • Setting up menus
  • Creating main landing pages
  • Signing up for affiliate networks
  • Choosing hero products
  • Listing keyword search volume
  • Writing content
  • Finding other things to do --> if there's time
There's no time to waste now
I have things to buy and winter is coming
Let's get going!!!

Here's to better days for you
thumbsup.png

Hi man and wishing you all the best. I have some questions if possible:
  1. Building one niche website is complicated, making 40 in one shot is something I feel like it's a little bit over the human possibilities considering all the hard work regarding copywriting. Are you sure you will be able to do that? I mean how can you possibly write 40 articles for different niches all at once?
  2. How you made the research for the 40 niches and which is your business model regarding affiliate producs? Amazon Affiliate or something else?
Cheers and again, all the best wishing you luck and success!

Building one niche website is complicated, making 40 in one shot is something I feel like it's a little bit over the human possibilities
If anyone can do it, @Honeybadger can. This isn't his first 'kick at the can', he has some experience with creating and building sites.

How you made the research for the 40 niches and which is your business model regarding affiliate producs? Amazon Affiliate or something else?
He answered those questions above, he uses ubersuggest and Amazon. ;)

If anyone can do it, @Honeybadger can. This isn't his first 'kick at the can', he has some experience with creating and building sites.

He answered those questions above, he uses ubersuggest and Amazon. ;)
Yeah I see the point, I'm using Ubersiuggest and some analytics Amazon tools but I was referring more to the validation of the choice. It would be nice to understand the process he is using or which process is the correct one to validate the selection of a niche.

I did not want to sound rude of course so yeah, if he has some experience it's for sure very important.
But the question is still there, how someone can build 40 niche sites while having a full time job? It's a real question and not a provocative question.

I'm really interested to understand how he is planning to write the articles, make SEO research and all of that for 40 sites at the same time without being paid for do that.

For example I do SEO and digital marketing for 12 clients who pay me to do that and I feel like it's very time-consuming job and I do it as my main job, reading he will do that for 40 sites, feels like impossible so that's why I'm asking in order to learn something I'm missing maybe.

I was referring more to the validation of the choice. It would be nice to understand the process he is using or which process is the correct one to validate the selection of a niche.
Ah, I see.

I did not want to sound rude of course
You didn't sound rude. :)

make SEO research and all of that for 40 sites at the same time without being paid for do that.
I don't want to speak for him but I know that he's working a day job at the moment, so he has an income from that while he's prepping his site; also he still has some existing sites up and running.

that's why I'm asking in order to learn something I'm missing maybe.
Got it! Just a sidenote: have you checked @Honeybadger 's other journeys? He provides a lot of detail and answered a lot of questions. Might be helpful and interesting for you, while we're waiting for updates to this journey.

Ah, I see.

You didn't sound rude. :)

I don't want to speak for him but I know that he's working a day job at the moment, so he has an income from that while he's prepping his site; also he still has some existing sites up and running.

Got it! Just a sidenote: have you checked @Honeybadger 's other journeys? He provides a lot of detail and answered a lot of questions. Might be helpful and interesting for you, while we're waiting for updates to this journey.
Thanks for your time answering man. I'll check his journey, maybe I'll find the answers. Thanks bro

It's amazing, can I know whether you have a jewelry niche site, and whether you would consider about other company's offers instead of Amazon?

I look for consumer trends
You need a wave of demand
Plus supply but lack of obvious supply
Using SEO you can get eyes on
The key is be consistent
Rome wasn't built in a day
Blog posts I create lists
Top 5, top 10, easy to compile
Good for phone users to scan
Ads in text

Hi man and wishing you all the best. I have some questions if possible:
  1. Building one niche website is complicated, making 40 in one shot is something I feel like it's a little bit over the human possibilities considering all the hard work regarding copywriting. Are you sure you will be able to do that? I mean how can you possibly write 40 articles for different niches all at once?
  2. How you made the research for the 40 niches and which is your business model regarding affiliate producs? Amazon Affiliate or something else?
Cheers and again, all the best wishing you luck and success!
Exactly the question I had.. Is it better focus on one and then move to the other ?

MI
Back