“mobile”/ paypertrail
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Push notifications traffic

Discussion in 'Traffic Sources - General' started by mabraham, Jul 27, 2018.

1. Garyman

Garyman Affiliate affiliate

Unsubscribe is very easy for now. the tactic of Google is not that successful if the user has got a minimum push and the push make conversion rate means - the user will never block his push ad.

2. CPA Evolution
  3. Graybeard

Graybeard Well-Known Member affiliate

From a personal perspective (POV) as a surfer (consumer of content) ; I allowed a select number of push-notifies from 'respectable' websites -- then dumped all the notices after a while as they became a pain in the ass (the sites abused their privilege).

I don't need a push-notify every time you 'pinch a loaf' on your webpage! :D too much shit!

4. jonte

jonte Affiliate affiliate

Yes push traffic is working very well for me at the moment depending on the vertical. I've had success with both Zeropark and Megapush. I've also tried PropellerAds push notifications but have received no such success with them unfortunately. It's weird how the traffic can vary so much between sources, especially for push traffic which you'd expect to be all very similar.

spypush.top likes this.
  5. spypush.top

spypush.top Service Manager Service Manager Marketplace Seller affiliate

This is true. Because some networks have own base of subscribers , and some have only ressell traffic.
    Megapush, PropellerAds, Zeropark, Datspush, Push.Adnow - has own bases.

6. Mor

Mor Traffic Manager Traffic Manager affiliate

Hey, Each traffic source is different, Certain networks have their own, for instance, we have over 120 daily active users which we got from exclusive deals with site owners. It's a question of priority and resources each network has and what's their focus is. And also, Unlike pop which was in most case a lot of arbitrage, each network has managed on push, to have quite a different mix of traffic. That's why you should always test different offers on different networks' traffic and see the variance in the results. That would really help zero in on what networks is good on what type of traffic.

7. spypush.top

Heey, Mor! 120 daily or 120 mln daily?? How much subscriber base do you have?

8. Manoj Kumar Mahto

Manoj Kumar Mahto Traffic Manager Traffic Manager Marketplace Seller affiliate

This is the image you might have seen trending on internet these days.
    ting.jpeg
    You can Google to find this platform to access push traffic.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 2, 2019
  9. Mor

Hey Spypush.top - 120 million daily active users which generates over 1.5 billion daily imps a day from direct sites only :)

10. Graybeard

Graybeard Well-Known Member affiliate

@Mor What is the median (or range) bid at CPC ? (PPC)
    • Tier1 GEO
    • Tier2 GEO

11. Pintu Dabhi

Pintu Dabhi Affiliate affiliate

Hey,

Can i set blacklist and whitelist filter on Propeller Ads ?

12. Pintu Dabhi

Pintu Dabhi Affiliate affiliate

Hey Luke,

Can i set blacklist and whitelist filter on Propeller Ads or MegaPush?

13. spypush.top

So in the PropellerAds you can set blacklist/whitelist with publishers.
    In the Megapush you can switch off/on some feeds , which give you additional traffic. Megapush's base feed you cannot switch off.

14. Mor

Who could know :) were all living the Google, It might be a year it might be 10 it might be tomorrow. But, push is going to be here for a while and if it won't become an ad format that becomes a real problem for users, it shouldn't be a problem for Google.

15. Nanette

Nanette Affiliate affiliate

Interesting information in this thread
    I am going to bookmark, interesting stuff indeed
    Thanks all for sharing

16. Targeleon

Targeleon Affiliate Manager Affiliate Manager affiliate

Guys, someone already tested the PUSH notification traffics for Pay-Per-Call offers?

LandingTrack likes this.
banners