The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Push Follow Along - Sweeps

no i turned off the campaign as I wanted to protect the profit margin that I had. Would you recommend putting it back on!?
Have you thought of using alternative traffic sources? As in 'don't put all your eggs in one basket? Maybe one day you have more conversions using network x and the second day you get more from y, but when you draw the line, the number of conversions/day is decent.

Keep us posted! Good luck!

HI Fixers,

I have been running a push campaign recently, wanted to share with you all the setup, how the results were as well as get any feedback from you in a "what would you do" scenario. (sorry if this isn't the best write up, I am no Shakespear!)

Offer: Iphone XS (I tested out 2 offers for this both offers were capped at 50 conversions per day)
Payout: 1.60
Landing Pages: 3 landers
Creative: 3 images 3 texts
Spy tools used: SpyPush/Adplexity.
Tracker: Binom
CDN: Amazons3 + Cloudfront.
Traffic Source: Propeller ads

OK now we have the tech specs out the was time to go into the actual campaign details.

The creative that I started on the offer with was: I found this to be the longest running creative spying, the landing pages I had a bank of ones previously tested so I went with those.
View attachment 13770
Day 1.
Interestingly off the bat this campaign was profitable. With essentially every angle that I tested (aside from running direct to the offers) This hasn't happened to me so much before so needless to say I was very happy about the results. I started with a budget of $20 per day
View attachment 13771

Day 2.
Day 2, was silmilar to day 1, the offers was really smashing it. I increased the budget to $50 and the results stayed good. Note at this point I was cutting out placements that had 10 clicks or more with no conversions. Whilst this is a particularly strict rule I feel that on push if its going to convert then its going to do so pretty quickly By day 2, there were a couple of sources that were starting to shine. So I made a new campaign in propellor ads (a whitelist campaign) where I put a max bid and just ran on these sources.
View attachment 13772

Day 3,4&5.
Similar vein to the previous days, the offer remained converting well. I spoke to the affiliate network and managed to get the offer cap raised from 50 to 150. By this point one offer was outperforming the other as well as certain landers were performing much better. I had cut down to the better offer and the better lander to maximize profits.

By this point I wanted to try and scale this campaign, so i opened it on :
Megapush: big mistake, if you saw my other thread this burned through a budget and had an overspend of more than 150%
Zeropark: Didnt seem to convert so did not run much there.

What was very interesting was when they increased teh cap the conversion rate of the offer halved.

View attachment 13773

to this:

View attachment 13774

Not good! now here are teh questions for the forum:

a) is it possible for the offer to burnout like this, or was this the aff network shaving?
b) is it possible for the lander to burnout and should I have rotated the lander.
c) I did change the creative of the offer towards the last days to try and rejuvinate it but it didn't seem to make much difference.

what is everyones recommendations and how could this be improved?

Happy to share the information for everyone as more interested in the group learning and helping others.

Hey, I actually have some sweep offers that are converting well at the moment. I can share them with you if you're interested?

MI
Back