“webinar”/ “VOLUUM”/
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Push Follow Along - Sweeps

Discussion in 'Follow Alongs and Online Journeys' started by DoubleDouble, Jan 20, 2019.

1. Anthony.

Anthony. Moderator moderator affiliate

How's it performing now, any stats for yesterday? :)

2. Voluum
  3. DoubleDouble

DoubleDouble Affiliate affiliate

no i turned off the campaign as I wanted to protect the profit margin that I had. Would you recommend putting it back on!?

4. ykshev

ykshev Affiliate affiliate

I've noticed that on the first day on propellerads you get really high-quality traffic which you probably will not get on a second day and so on. Have you tried to play with high, medium and all traffic tabs on propellers? For example, when I start a campaign I use only high activity tab and you'll get not so much traffic, but it'll be really good quality. And overall, it's specific for web pushes to burn out really quickly. Have you tried other networks for this offer?

Anthony. likes this.
  5. ykshev

ykshev Affiliate affiliate

And if you run it on a top bid it might be a case that you've got top quality traffic for a few days but then it ended on a network and they started to serve you all the traffic they have. (I'm not sure about propellers, but it definitely how it works on other networks)

6. adda_da

adda_da Affiliate affiliate

Have you thought of using alternative traffic sources? As in 'don't put all your eggs in one basket? Maybe one day you have more conversions using network x and the second day you get more from y, but when you draw the line, the number of conversions/day is decent.

Keep us posted! Good luck!

7. BrittTM

BrittTM Affiliate affiliate

Hey, I actually have some sweep offers that are converting well at the moment. I can share them with you if you're interested?

8. marttoom

marttoom Affiliate affiliate

@britt - can you share what offers and from what network? Thanks!

MI