The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Promoting w/ Social Networks?

M

Maximum

How has promoting via social networks helped you with SEO?

Has it been a beneficial part to gain traffic and raising the statistics?

honestly it's community driven more than anything, if your forum isn't active obviously your social media won't be very active.

honestly it's community driven more than anything, if your forum isn't active obviously your social media won't be very active.

Well if you are to follow multiple accounts within your niche or that has any relevance to your website you are likely to gain social interactions and if you tweet out threads daily with hashtags then you may get traffic from that.

You know social networks no follow. So if you are sharing any link it wouldn't count by the search bot. But you gain social signal by this way which is better for counting position on search engine. So if you want to rank your website then you have to emphasize on every social network.

How has promoting via social networks helped you with SEO?

Has it been a beneficial part to gain traffic and raising the statistics?

Hi,

I always a fan of social media, it give me all the things, whether professionally or personally,
means it give us business as well as knowledge of any thing.

Well your thread title asks "Promoting w/ Social Networks?", but post asks "How has promoting via social networks helped you with SEO?" These are not one in the same nor do they direct the same answers or values.

When asking if we are promoting with social networks, I do from time to time. Most of us in affiliate
marketing have at least taken a stab at the social marketing platforms.

In answer to the question in your post as to whether or not one can derive SEO gains as the result promoting on a social network, I would have to say no in part. You see, promotions actually have no influence on your SEO. However, social engagements that add value to users offer up tremendous value as social signals. Social signals are now one of Googles and Bings big pushes in their
respective algorithms for rankings. You see, it's a logical step for the SERPS inasmuch as all of them have recognized that sharing is an obvious validation of quality, therefore they must measure it and reward the progenitors.

Last edited by a moderator:
You post content according to your webpage on Social network, Google crawl visited on it than collected your link and content, it will cache in Google than rank.

MI
Back