The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Official Promoting DATING Webinar by TopOffers & Adplexity!

TopOffers

Hey mates! :affiliatefix:

We’re extremely proud to announce that, on the 27th of November, TopOffers will be teaming up with Adplexity to host the Promoting DATING webinar!

Gain valuable insights from not one, but two industry-leading companies.

>>> Register here <<<

Don't miss a chance to ask all your questions about tips and tricks in Dating.

See you online! ;)

Hi there,

Please welcome to the webinar! Waiting for all of you mates!
Let's speak about DATING - one of the most popular evergreen vertical in affiliate marketing!!!

Wednesday, November, 27th
8PM CET!

Don't let it pass by you!

Looking through the agenda of the webinar, I found out that its more like promoting campaign for Adplexity Spy Tools and TopOffers CPA Network, under cover of webinar for newbies.

Looking through the agenda of the webinar, I found out that its more like promoting campaign for Adplexity Spy Tools and TopOffers CPA Network, under cover of webinar for newbies.

Obviously, free webinars from such big brands contain a touch a promotion. But I am sure, affiliates who use the services above (or considering using) will get quite useful insights on current data/trends/advice of Dating offers and the industry itself.

Feel free to join ;)

Also, this is a community of affiliate marketers. We learn and teach and help. But the whole point is marketing, which is to be expected. The great thing is that it gives you a chance to see what a product or service can do, so you can judge if it will be helpful for your own marketing.

banners
Back