The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Promoting CPI offers with PPI (Pay Per Install) Campaigns?

Is it a good idea?

• Yes

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

IsaiahTJ

affiliate
I want to know if PPI or CPI campaigns are a good idea or not? I don't like the idea of PPV/PPC or CPC because then I'll run the risk of running unprofitable campaigns that only lose me money and I have keep trying to figure out how to make it profitable. With PPI (pay per install) I only pay when I make money. Is it a good idea?

I want to know if PPI or CPI campaigns are a good idea or not? I don't like the idea of PPV/PPC or CPC because then I'll run the risk of running unprofitable campaigns that only lose me money and I have keep trying to figure out how to make it profitable. With PPI (pay per install) I only pay when I make money. Is it a good idea?
According to me CPI is best option to earn best from your traffic

let's be honest, if you do run this on good traffic, you will make good conversions. You should search offers that you will test well before running them, through the right traffic source, and direct it through the good audience, you could make it, but, i suggest you to go for CPA offers, they convert better; also, you could afford tools to help you with this!

MI
Back