The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Profitable Maxbounty Bing ADS Campaign for you guys.

This thread is a year old, plus we do not allow download links, so the info would have to be posted in the thread.

Anyway, like I said, this thread is a year old, so you probably aren't going to see any earnings proof or method details.

Dear ,Amine Bouayad

Really inspired to read your post ......if you help me, may be i can start my journey in same platform .....
Please dear bro don't ignore my reply ....try long time but no success in this platform .....if you give me full setup for bing ads profitable campaign ...that will be great for me ......just loss my money .....no gain come from bing ads with cpa offer promoting dating offer .....

Hello sir,
You said target loss price keyword but which are you share those are so high price keyword like$2.50 or more then then how can i start work.

Bing doesn't allow adult content! As soon as you direct link to that offer, you get your ad disproved. Do it a few more times, and your account goes with it too. To advertise adult content, you need to get your account access to such ads by getting in touch with front desk at bing.

And your conversion rate just doesn't make sense even if you were tracking all conversions with pixels to optimize your ads for top efficiency, you won't get ([6/29]x100%)=21% conversion rate unless, you got a killing landing page, but then how much did you spend to get 26 click thru who then eventually converted.

Last edited:
MI
Back