The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Profitable Maxbounty Bing ADS Campaign for you guys.

Means, buy a domain and redirected to maxbounty link or something else? I got confused here once i did something like that and i got banned from bing..

it's available Man, still working and till now i did 2034.8 Dollar cost me 145 dollar
seems fake to me, please post screenshots of your Bing ad spend and your MaxBounty earnings then i will believe you.

Also if you were really making the ROI you say you are why would you tell everyone what offer, keywords and source your using?

seems fake to me, please post screenshots of your Bing ad spend and your MaxBounty earnings then i will believe you.

Also if you were really making the ROI you say you are why would you tell everyone what offer, keywords and source your using?

Hey, man! How come you think it's fake? I'm just a real neophyte to this affiliate marketing stuff, and I would like to know what's that that you see in this case that tells you it's not a legit deal?

Though I'm new I learn really quick and I plan to earn my first money by the end of this week.

Hey, man! How come you think it's fake? I'm just a real neophyte to this affiliate marketing stuff, and I would like to know what's that that you see in this case that tells you it's not a legit deal?

Though I'm new I learn really quick and I plan to earn my first money by the end of this week.
What makes me think it's fake is the unrealistic ROI he's getting like 1200% ROI he said he made 2k of $150. He posted no screenshots. Also he says he is getting $0.1 $0.15 clicks in one of the most competitive industry's online.

Think about it if you were making that type of ROI would you tell everyone on a open forum exactly what your doing?

What makes me think it's fake is the unrealistic ROI he's getting like 1200% ROI he said he made 2k of $150. He posted no screenshots. Also he says he is getting $0.1 $0.15 clicks in one of the most competitive industry's online.

Think about it if you were making that type of ROI would you tell everyone on a open forum exactly what your doing?

Well, let's see, maybe the guy will provide some proof. I refrain from being judgemental on this stage...

Are you any good with this AF dealings? I know people work more efficiently when in crews -- that way they get to test more possibilities and find profitable niches quicker. Do you work alone?

Well, let's see, maybe the guy will provide some proof. I refrain from being judgemental on this stage...

Are you any good with this AF dealings? I know people work more efficiently when in crews -- that way they get to test more possibilities and find profitable niches quicker. Do you work alone?
I wouldn't say i'm bad at it. I have had a few profitable campaigns. But there's always room for improvement. I'm not normally judgemental either but the ROI seems unrealistic to me. If it's legit all power to the guy.

Yes i work alone, i don't plan on having a team one man army all the way lol

Looking forward to seeing you make your first bucks this week :D

I wouldn't say i'm bad at it. I have had a few profitable campaigns. But there's always room for improvement. I'm not normally judgemental either but the ROI seems unrealistic to me. If it's legit all power to the guy.

Yes i work alone, i don't plan on having a team one man army all the way lol

Looking forward to seeing you make your first bucks this week :D
Got you!
See you around!

banners
Back